Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Neighbors who scare off the 20 or so Turkeys you're trying to feed early this morning by having a loud conservation with you about how they(Turkeys) were having an orgy earlier. The guy is great but this annoyed me.

We've had so much snow this winter(8" more last night) and the ground has been covered for 7 weeks or so. So I've been buying dried corn and squirrel mixes for all the animals and birdseed for the birds. The Turkeys always have been around the area but they'd show up every week or so. Since I've been putting critter food out they've been waiting in the yard when I get up. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow.

• Like 4

There are too damned many deals so far this year. I hit the road today to grab some far away $21 hobbit DGBs, wand as lucky enough to stumble upon $30 five armies and $9 Meridas on the way. Just when I'm tapped out and about to head home I decide to stop at one last target. Of course there's a $140 tumbler on the shelf. Luckily someone grabbed it in the 90 seconds it took me to check the regular LEGO aisles.

There are too damned many deals so far this year. I hit the road today to grab some far away $21 hobbit DGBs, wand as lucky enough to stumble upon $30 five armies and $9 Meridas on the way. Just when I'm tapped out and about to head home I decide to stop at one last target. Of course there's a $140 tumbler on the shelf. Luckily someone grabbed it in the 90 seconds it took me to check the regular LEGO aisles.

Where are you at? Over here in the San Francisco Bay Area, clearance deals are tough to find. Too many BP'ers out here! 

Sounds like you're glad that the Tumbler wasn't there for you to buy after you checked the Lego aisle, but if it was me, I would've knocked over women and children to get it in my cart.  :victory:

• Like 1

That's a problem if like to have

Where are you at? Over here in the San Francisco Bay Area, clearance deals are tough to find. Too many BP'ers out here!

Sounds like you're glad that the Tumbler wasn't there for you to buy after you checked the Lego aisle, but if it was me, I would've knocked over women and children to get it in my cart. :victory:

I'm in Norcal, but I made the trip to Dublin for those DGBs. The rest was just preparation and luck. The tumbler was in Livermore. I wasn't going to grab it either way, I was only going back to snap a pic to share the location with fellow Brickpickers.

I'm in Norcal, but I made the trip to Dublin for those DGBs. The rest was just preparation and luck. The tumbler was in Livermore. I wasn't going to grab it either way, I was only going back to snap a pic to share the location with fellow Brickpickers.

I'm in Oakland, so I don't go out to Livermore often. Dang! Great score though. Didn't think you were anywhere near me.

1. People who drive to work half asleep due to Daylight Saving time

2. People who invented AND approved the peace of **** called Daylight Saving Time

My son claimed to have slept in today until 7:15am and was so excited... Didn't have the heart to tell him that it was still quite early. :(

PS I don't think Daylight Savings or not would help those drivers.

My son claimed to have slept in today until 7:15am and was so excited... Didn't have the heart to tell him that it was still quite early. :(

PS I don't think Daylight Savings or not would help those drivers.

I just noticed a more accidents this morning which I could not attribute to icy roads (temperature has been well above freezing the past few days) or sunlight (it was partly cloudy).  Those drivers were dangerous enough without DST adding to their repertoire of excuses.

-3 to me for misspelled words in my rants about DST :D :D :D

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

When you get stuck into using a public restroom ....and it isn't a number 1. :unsure:

... and that the toilet paper roll only has 2 sheets left on it.

... and the flush doesn't work.

... and there's a queue forming.

... and you notice that the decor is pink and a small sanitary bin next to the potty. (yes, I've done it!)

Drivers that are too lazy to move their finger 3 inches to turn their blinker on when turning.

The best is when their failure to use a signal almost causes a wreck and they get angry at you for what they caused. Like we are all psychic and know where you are going

• Like 2

The best is when their failure to use a signal almost causes a wreck and they get angry at you for what they caused. Like we are all psychic and know where you are going

You mean my car coming in your lane isn't warning enough? Can't believe you expect me to flash a light at you. Pssshhh

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app