Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

101.5 fever with 47 pallets coming in tomorrow

I hear ya, we've had the daddy death virus going through the house this week  3 out 4 so far, and I haven't had it yet.  I feel a little queezy this evening, so I hope I don't end up hugging the throne before the end of the night.

• Like 1

I hear ya, we've had the daddy death virus going through the house this week  3 out 4 so far, and I haven't had it yet.  I feel a little queezy this evening, so I hope I don't end up hugging the throne before the end of the night.

That's how it was here.  I survived a good 2 rounds out of my family and 2 or 3 out of the business partners family.    No one understood how I didn't get it.   I just don't get sick often but when I do it usually is bad.

..... And none of those pallets have some good herbal tea or other remedies?!?! Melatonin for sleep my friend. All natural. Works great. Feel better buddy.

those are summertime pallets when returns are slow and I start digging for anything to buy lol.

Plenty of tea still stocked up.  I had to get more for more EOL predictions just in case.  

People who whistle. And the law against choking them.

That reminds me of the people who think they can sing but sound like a knapsack filled with old cats getting beaten by a wooden plank. Insult to injury is when they cannot remember any of the words to the song so they're making crap up as they go.

Get your liver started

Head out to the freeway

Looking for a monkey

And that bill I gotta pay

Born to be nah, nah, nah!

:scenic:

• Like 1