Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Hmm, I could not care less if anyone believed anything I typed.  I already knew I could not predict the future :P

I predict the sun will shine tomorrow.....

......but as I live in the UK, I could be wrong.

I'm in shape.  Pear is a shape.

You may have six pack abs.  I have entire keg.

I keep my six pack in the fridge.

• Like 1

Well, technically if you live in Alaska it is dark about half a year :P

You've no electricity?

Man I'm on a roll today with failing.

Just tried to use a gc purchased off eBay..... Yay no balance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Um.... you bought a skateboard and fell off?  :cheese:

Frito Lays reduced the size of their potato chip bags from 9oz to 7oz.

With a little more than half of the bag being air for 'packing' purposes which reminds me. Why the f*** do bags of chips need so much goddang air?! What could have possibly changed in shipping them to the store now compared to then? BAH!

Semi related, as I get older I find myself not enjoying M&Ms as much as I used to.  (Peanut M&Ms was my main snacks).  I find them way too sweet now, even the dark version is about as sweet as other brands' milk cholocate

I seem to find much of the candy not sweet as it used to be (or at least how I thought it was) but I still enjoy the peanut M&Ms best. They're like crack to me.

I stopped by my local meat shop to pick up some smoked salmon. Since it's blue skies and sunny I also decided to pick up some sausages and beef kebobs to throw on the barbecue before I head to work. I get home, take the cover off and lo and behold, rat poop every where. Inside and out. Looks like I'm heading to Home Depot tomorrow and buying my first rat trap!

I stopped by my local meat shop to pick up some smoked salmon. Since it's blue skies and sunny I also decided to pick up some sausages and beef kebobs to throw on the barbecue before I head to work. I get home, take the cover off and lo and behold, rat poop every where. Inside and out. Looks like I'm heading to Home Depot tomorrow and buying my first rat trap!

See the extension tube for the shop vac in the picture below?  I had a rat crawl in one of those, get stuck, die, and start decomposing.  The "plug" was a little larger than the size of a can of pop.

Craftsman-12-Gallon-XSP-Shop-Vacuum.jpg