Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

In a general sense:  Coworkers

In a specific sense:  One coworker in particular who, while she is very good at what she does, also insists that she is always right, and refuses to see things from any other angle, and always digs in her heels.

Same situation. Except two co-workers in particular. High five!

Did you at least get your stapler before you left?

No, but if you add up all the 10% off I've taken advantage of since I stopped caring about limits I can buy my own shiny red swing line.

Had I made it to 55 I would have qualified for a discount for life, but that age is waaayyy to far out for me to put up with retail.

Edited by Migration

Yes, that's how I changed all of mine last year (bulk editor).

My default options are immediate payment required (of course I couldn't find that either) so I don't know wtf happened. This is a pretty new listing too... Oh well I managed to change the auto open an item not paid case to 4 days so the dude needs to pay up!

WHY do I keep doing this. If it does not LOOK right in the pictures it probably is not!!!!!!!!!

Just bought 4kg of space lego and in the pictures it looked a bit short.

AND IS FREAKING WELL IS. Sealed package weighed 2.1kg, not even 4lb, so he cannot use that excuse!

Now I have to go through the crappy ebay process to get half my money back.

Head. Brick wall!!!!!!!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

• Like 1

WHY do I keep doing this. If it does not LOOK right in the pictures it probably is not!!!!!!!!!

AND IS FREAKING WELL IS. Sealed package weighed 2.1kg, not even 4lb, so he cannot use that excuse!

Head. Brick wall!!!!!!!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Isn't 2.1kg 4.6lb?

Either way, 2kg is half of 4kg. Despite the error in math, your short Lego

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

I was just pointing out the fact that the seller may say he meant lb and made an error and typed kg. In which case he is not short Lego, and that weight could potentially include 4lb plus package. I have never dealt with ebay. It is just an facet that may be looked at and should prepare an argument for if you want to be prepared.

I was just pointing out the fact that the seller may say he meant lb and made an error and typed kg. In which case he is not short Lego, and that weight could potentially include 4lb plus package. I have never dealt with ebay. It is just an facet that may be looked at and should prepare an argument for if you want to be prepared.

Touche

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Yes my maths was wrong, I was thinking of 2.27kg which is 5lb. What I may have is 1.81kg, 4lb. But no one sells lego in the UK by the pound. He may have set his scales to the wrong unit. But that is not my problem.

Here's the listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151598336782?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It says 4kg at least 3 times.

Head. Brick wall!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

And that's why I've stopped bidding on Goodwill auctions.

• Like 2

Seller has just replied, apologising and said he weighed it on his bathroom scales!! Almost certain now he had them set to lb not kg.

Note for lego sellers! don't use your bathroom scales to weigh bulk lots! I bought some accurate scales on eBay for

Edited by CNH1974
  • Like 1