Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Math homework with my daughter.  Ugh.

She's in first grade.  We are adding three numbers (e.***., 3 + 3 + 2).

I remember those days. Math was so easy, and I loved doing it. Now, I'm in calculus and I absolutely hate it! And I'm on Brickpicker instead on studying for my quiz tomorrow.

• Like 1

For me, I get the same calc teacher for three years in a row. Adding to my frustration and nightmares.

The two most difficult classes I ever took were Calc based chemistry and Astronomy. I loved Astronomy until that class awful teacher ruined it for me. I always hated Chem, but I had an excellent teacher for p-chem 1&2, still hate chem but the classes were at least manageable. The teacher makes all the difference.

The two most difficult classes I ever took were Calc based chemistry and Astronomy. I loved Astronomy until that class awful teacher ruined it for me. I always hated Chem, but I had an excellent teacher for p-chem 1&2, still hate chem but the classes were at least manageable. The teacher makes all the difference.

My calc teacher is an ex-marine. That says a lot about the class.

• Like 2

Toyota Corollas. Owners: please stay home instead of forcing me to endure you, thanks.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

All prices in US funds.

You mean it's snowing out and you don't think my corolla can make it up a steep icy hill? Maybe you're the one with the issues :-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

I have been to chik fila 11 times this month and spent a total of 5 bucks.

They love to give out free coupons.

Also, invest in chik fila a. They are closed one day a week and do better business the McDonald's burger King and Wendy's combined in my area.

Dosnt matter time of day always packed.

And what Holleman said, camp out. They give free food for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Yeah, I think I'll be a coupon king rather than camp out for 24 hours. :phone:

Yeah! You no longer will be able to hear yourself getting fatter.  I say this as I'm finishing off a pound bag of M&Ms.  A pound is still a pound.

Semi related, as I get older I find myself not enjoying M&Ms as much as I used to.  (Peanut M&Ms was my main snacks).  I find them way too sweet now, even the dark version is about as sweet as other brands' milk cholocate

Edited by Darth_Raichu

Semi related, as I get older I find myself not enjoying M&Ms as much as I used to.  (Peanut M&Ms was my main snacks).  I found them way too sweet now, even the dark version was about as sweet as other brands' milk cholocate

getting old sucks

that's what that means

I do agree I don't like much that I used to like as it all seems to sweet now

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1

Where did eBay hide the must pay immediately with buy-it-now? I thought it was on for all my listings but one seems to have slipped through and now I can't find it to change it. I hate the way eBay tries to "simplify" the listing editor every two weeks. Argh.

Where did eBay hide the must pay immediately with buy-it-now? I thought it was on for all my listings but one seems to have slipped through and now I can't find it to change it. I hate the way eBay tries to "simplify" the listing editor every two weeks. Argh.

SYI+-+PP.jpg

• Like 3