Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I guess I am the only person who doesn't care for Chick-fil-A. Give me a bacon cheeseburger instead.

I like a bacon cheeseburger on my Chick-fil-A too.  For some reason my wife loves the Chick-fl-A mini-Chicken Biscuits. They're good, but all they are is a chicken nugget, wrapped in some dough...  Kind of a rip-off for what you get.

• Like 1

I like a bacon cheeseburger on my Chick-fil-A too.  For some reason my wife loves the Chick-fl-A mini-Chicken Biscuits. They're good, but all they are is a chicken nugget, wrapped in some dough...  Kind of a rip-off for what you get.

those are so good!

just a little nugget in some doughy goodness!

Never got to try the Chicken ****** Waffles.  For some reason every one I went to was "not a participating restaurant"

• Like 2

Krispy Kreme burger: a hamburger patty and bacon in between two krispy kreme donuts. Soooooooooooo much awesomeness!!

That sounds like the Luther burger from Boondocks. "This must be what crack feels like."

In-n-out is the best!

Those were good. I haven't seen one in a long time though.

I have never been to a chick fil a... Is it really that good?

Yes - They really are that good.

Plus, regardless of your views on religion - you have to respect the fact that they choose to be closed on Sundays (and sacrifice the $).

• Like 3

I have been to chik fila 11 times this month and spent a total of 5 bucks.

They love to give out free coupons.

Also, invest in chik fila a. They are closed one day a week and do better business the McDonald's burger King and Wendy's combined in my area.

Dosnt matter time of day always packed.

And what Holleman said, camp out. They give free food for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Wat...I might be camping out

It's a little more involved than that. One opened last fall that I was going to do this for.

The way it works is you show up 24 hours before it officially opens. If there are 100 or fewer people there, everyone is chosen. If more than 100, then 100 people are randomly chosen, as long as you are there on time. Then those 100 people have to remain on premises for 24 hours until the chick fil a actually opens. They have rules that allow you to have a guest sit with you and stuff like that. If you last, you get a card that has 52 meals loaded on it. I couldn't miss work that day so I didn't participate or go see what the turn out looked like.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/First-100-Details

Edited by Jondog21

It's a little more involved than that. One opened last fall that I was going to do this for.

The way it works is you show up 24 hours before it officially opens. If there are 100 or fewer people there, everyone is chosen. If more than 100, then 100 people are randomly chosen, as long as you are there on time. Then those 100 people have to remain on premises for 24 hours until the chick fil a actually opens. They have rules that allow you to have a guest sit with you and stuff like that. If you last, you get a card that has 52 meals loaded on it. I couldn't miss work that day so I didn't participate or go see what the turn out looked like.

There are some people who travel around the country going to as many as possible (this is just what they do).

I could see sleeping out overnight being kinda fun, but the entire day before the night even begins seems a bit much.

Edited by KShine

Sony charging me $9.99 for a PSN Music Unlimited renewal after my free trial period when they no longer offer the service. They emailed me back in January to inform me they were dropping the service for Spotify and that I could listen until the end of March for free. I had auto funding on my wallet turned off but they just took the money anyway because I did not have auto renewal turned off.

Sounds like a glitch in their system where it is setup to debit the money on a specific date even though they don't offer the product.

I have to wait 3-5 business days for their decision on a refund since purchases on the PSN are not refundable.