Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

One post, three complaints.

Dislocating your shoulder at hockey when you planned on cracking open your Slave I box. Grrrr.

People lie.. Second time CAN be as painful as the first!

Morphine and gravol make you drowsy at low doses but don't get rid of the pain despite what the nurse believes!

Missing the last games of my hockey season too do to a brilliant idea of dropping a vice and mushing my finger tips.

post-10435-14251619901501_thumb.jpg

i slammed my right pinky (top nuckle up) last monday in-between the car door while carrying the 2 year old.  brutal.  i posted a black and white pics for the mods but will spare everyone here.  i don't care what people say about fingers, the pain was intense for 2 days and throbbed down to my wrist for 4 days.

luckily, it's not broken.

Missing the last games of my hockey season too do to a brilliant idea of dropping a vice and mushing my finger tips.

i slammed my right pinky (top nuckle up) last monday in-between the car door while carrying the 2 year old. brutal. i posted a black and white pics for the mods but will spare everyone here. i don't care what people say about fingers, the pain was intense for 2 days and throbbed down to my wrist for 4 days.

Broken or peeled like a banana.

Believe it or not, it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it looked in the pic I didn't post. But everytime I forgot about it, I would grab something normally or bang it on something, that's when I'd get the throb and it would put me through the roof. Let's you know you're still alive.

i slammed my right pinky (top nuckle up) last monday in-between the car door while carrying the 2 year old. brutal. i posted a black and white pics for the mods but will spare everyone here. i don't care what people say about fingers, the pain was intense for 2 days and throbbed down to my wrist for 4 days.

I didn't break anything either but it's been suggested by a few people that a surgical repair might be in order.

I'll save those complaints for next month... Luckily which is in just one day.

The worst was being stuck in my hockey equipment waiting for a bed... They wouldn't give me anything for the pain until I was "in a bed." I only lost a jersey to the scissors... And I told the nurse five times to cut!

I love it: chick Fil a opens near me on 3/26. And then another in April. And then another after that in April. Finally chick fil a in the northwest that isn't just Idaho!

First 100 usually get free chick-fil-a for the year. People are usually camping out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

I didn't break anything either but it's been suggested by a few people that a surgical repair might be in order.

I'll save those complaints for next month... Luckily which is in just one day.

The worst was being stuck in my hockey equipment waiting for a bed... They wouldn't give me anything for the pain until I was "in a bed." I only lost a jersey to the scissors... And I told the nurse five times to cut!

That's rough man!