Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

When you go to the gym...... Then get stuck in snow. And run over a Mile home in 6 inches if snow. Builds character. Been a crazy day in Baltimore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Bah, that's nothing. When I foresaw a snowstorm coming, I would simply take a floor full of Creative Towers and move them to another floor, then move them back to where they were. Then do pushups with my hands and feet on Creative Towers while my girl stacked Creative Towers on my back! Challenge yourself, I've seen your stash :)

Ex Astris, Scientia.

• Like 1

On the main page, particularly the "Latest Forum Posts" section, the site uses a yellow colored font on white background.  It's hard to read.  I have to squint a lot.  Sometimes I don't see a lucrative post because of it.

Edited by snot

Hmmmmmmm......I seem to remember TRU having this policy for years. Can't say for sure though since I've boycotted TRU for some time now.

Nope, there was lots of wailing once TRU coupon wording changed. But all the wailing was in daily deals thread - if I remember right, you are not monitoring those.

We even used to have current TRU coupon pinned to the top post of daily deal threads (which, I am sure, contributed to the ultimate demise of the usefulness of TRU coupons with regard to Lego)

Clearence-related TRU coupons usually don't exclude lego, at least not yet

Edited by No More Monkeys
  • Like 1

Nope, there was lots of wailing once TRU coupon wording changed. But all the wailing was in daily deals thread - if I remember right, you are not monitoring those.

We even used to have current TRU coupon pinned to the top post of daily deal threads (which, I am sure, contributed to the ultimate demise of the usefulness of TRU coupons with regard to Lego)

Clearence-related TRU coupons usually don't exclude lego, at least not yet

Stephen monitors it all and is just selective where he posts..

I sold a $2000 prop replica on eBay and double-boxed it really well so even the original shipping box was protected. The buyer left me positive feedback today. "Good eBayer" was what he wrote. Seriously?!? Sure, once I get more feedback, it'll get lost in the mix, but it still bugs me that he didn't take an extra minute out of his day to write something a little more substantial. 

Edited by oneknightr

I sold a $2000 prop replica on eBay and double-boxed it really well so even the original shipping box was protected. The buyer left me positive feedback today. "Good eBayer" was what he wrote. Seriously?!? Sure, once I get more feedback, it'll get lost in the mix, but it still bugs me that he didn't take an extra minute out of his day to write something a little more substantial.

People read the comments left as feedback?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

Got a $10 off $50 coupon from toys r us today.  How long have they been excluding LEGO toys from their coupons?!!!

I don't know about Toys R Us but the last coupons from Target I received for last year had LEGO as the first toy to be excluded from anything from the toys & sporting goods section. I believe the ones from 2013 still worked as normal for any toy making 2014 the first year where coupons are pretty much pointless now (for Target). Oh well, at least they do price match which is something but still the coupons helped on those items that rarely hit a discount let alone gave some freedom in choice.

Nose hairs. I hate them with the fire of 1000 suns.

And pulling them is a weird pain that usually causes a sort of sneezing fit.

At  least he didn't leave a neutral feedback saying "good ebayer."  I've had that happen a couple of times.  Yes, people are either really that stupid or they don't care enough to pay attention to what they're doing.

• Like 1

At  least he didn't leave a neutral feedback saying "good ebayer."  I've had that happen a couple of times.  Yes, people are either really that stupid or they don't care enough to pay attention to what they're doing.

I guess I'm glad he didn't do that! I'm over it now. Moving on to the next complaint.

I hate my dad.

• Like 3

An ebay buyer left me negative feedback: "I love the lights".  This person has ordered the same lights from me five times -- one each week around Friday.  This was from the third order or so.  No feedback on the other orders.  I sent them an message through ebay, I sent their paypal an email, and on the last order, I attached a hand-written note trying to understand why they left negative feedback and to see if there is anything I can do to help -- knowing they probably just clicked the wrong button.  Person has yet to respond.  I'm curious to see if they place another order tomorrow.