Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Unreal shipping issues... Shipped package to New York apartment requiring signature... Gets sent back to me a week later as undeliverable addy... Buyer says they certainly live there and provide example of previous delivered package tracking... I resend... This time "door man" says person doesn't live there, NY post holds it and tried to resend again and gets refused a third time... Even after the buyer was continually informed of when the package is to arrive etc.... And now package is back home with me. Lol! Guess I'll just cancel purchase. Just odd, maybe some of u experienced similar issues?

I realize the weather channel is wrong 100% of the time, but come on! A brief period of freezing drizzle this afternoon is so far a 3 hour long full fledged snow storm. I don't even know why they bother to predict when they can't even get the current weather right most of the time. Which involves all of the science and technology of looking out the window.

• Like 2

I realize the weather channel is wrong 100% of the time, but come on! A brief period of freezing drizzle this afternoon is so far a 3 hour long full fledged snow storm. I don't even know why they bother to predict when they can't even get the current weather right most of the time. Which involves all of the science and technology of looking out the window.

You're in Chicago right? 

Haha, 6-10 inches they said. Joke!

• Like 1

I'm trying to understand the rules of brickpicker censorship.  If I post "HH to break $1000 by this time next year" with no evidence to back up my claim, that's fine and my post stays.  But if I post "HH won't break $1000 ever because of competition from counterfeits" my post gets deleted by Stephen_rockefeller without even the courtesy of an explanation.  In other words, totally unsubstantiated speculation is fine, but any reference to counterfeiting, even to back up speculation in the context of a thread that is all about precisely that, leads to instant deletion.  Why?  How is the latter somehow less useful information to members than the former?

Edited by GhostDad

I'm trying to understand the rules of brickpicker censorship.  If I post "HH to break $10,000 by this time next year" with no evidence to back up my claim, that's fine and my post stays.  But if I post "HH won't break $10,000 ever because of competition from counterfeits" my post gets deleted without even the courtesy of a notification from the mod who does it.  In other words, totally unsubstantiated speculation is fine, but any reference to counterfeiting, even to back up speculation in the context of a thread that is all about precisely that, leads to instant deletion.  Why?  How is the latter somehow less useful information to members than the former?

We were told the counterfeit topic has it's own thread, so it should stay in there.

I'm trying to understand the rules of brickpicker censorship. If I post "HH to break $1000 by this time next year" with no evidence to back up my claim, that's fine and my post stays. But if I post "HH won't break $1000 ever because of competition from counterfeits" my post gets deleted by Stephen_rockefeller without even the courtesy of an explanation. In other words, totally unsubstantiated speculation is fine, but any reference to counterfeiting, even to back up speculation in the context of a thread that is all about precisely that, leads to instant deletion. Why? How is the latter somehow less useful information to members than the former?

We have a counterfeit thread. Why can't your fake Lego comments be posted there instead of specific set threads? We have asked members multiple times to post there.

I'm trying to understand the rules of brickpicker censorship. If I post "HH to break $1000 by this time next year" with no evidence to back up my claim, that's fine and my post stays. But if I post "HH won't break $1000 ever because of competition from counterfeits" my post gets deleted by Stephen_rockefeller without even the courtesy of an explanation. In other words, totally unsubstantiated speculation is fine, but any reference to counterfeiting, even to back up speculation in the context of a thread that is all about precisely that, leads to instant deletion. Why? How is the latter somehow less useful information to members than the former?

I think it's due to the fact that the meat of your posts are about counterfeiting and not the topic you're posting in. If counterfeiting was a side note in your post I'm sure it would be fine.
  • Like 1

It's just the mods way of saying they disagree with you.

• Like 1

All the mods try very hard to keep things on track here. I've even been off topic too much before and they have helped course corrrect. It may not always be what we individually want and it may be confusing appearing things or even mods could have a conflict on some posts about what is ok because no one here is perfect but you know they try really hard to have Brickpicker remain on track, threads on track and are trying to keep things organized and sorted by the thread core topic. It's not always perfect but there intent is well meant and needed. we don't want Brickpicker to be like the wild west with no sheriff and the only thing to defend us would be the train from the Lone Ranger train set. For your frustration try to keep a positive attitude and hug a mod today. Hope this helps on a perspective.

• Like 1

Because it's been put out several times that counterfeit talk stays in its appropriate thread that's why. I don't even have to tell my 3 year old something that may times before he gets the point. Now this can be moved to the complaint thread where it belongs.

I'll lodge a formal complaint:

No Beast-Mode on the 1-yard line?

I get that, by clever play-calling, they would have gotten three plays instead of two.

But Beast-mode delivers.

Time and time again. It didn't cost much... just THE SUPERBOWL.

• Like 1

I'll lodge a formal complaint:

No Beast-Mode on the 1-yard line?

I get that, by clever play-calling, they would have gotten three plays instead of two.

But Beast-mode delivers.

Time and time again. It didn't cost much... just THE SUPERBOWL.

bp_1423120146__quick_meme.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just being silly. And I bet no one knows the game either.

• Like 1

Don't mind me, I'm just being silly. And I bet no one knows the game either.

Agreed. Gotta go with what got you to the Super Bowl. Hindsight is 20/20 though. If he got stopped 3x in a row ( highly unlikely), would we be knocking Carroll for not throwing?

Whatever , a mistake that he has to live with for the rest of his life.

If he got stopped 3x in a row ( highly unlikely), would we be knocking Carroll for not throwing?

No. You have a guy that drags 3 tacklers 3 yards after contact on a regular basis. If he cannot break the plane on 3 attempts with timeouts, hats off to a pats D that stepped up when it mattered most. Reports are they had pre-planned the series. What they didn't do was pivot when the situation changed and it cost them.

• Like 4

No. You have a guy that drags 3 tacklers 3 yards after contact on a regular basis. If he cannot break the plane on 3 attempts with timeouts, hats off to a pats D that stepped up when it mattered most. Reports are they had pre-planned the series. What they didn't do was pivot when the situation changed and it cost them.

That loss is gonna hurt awhile. Stupid stupid tupid. Go hawks

I'm sorry but I just have to...

post-8090-0-73237100-1423149460_thumb.jp

Russell Wilson was intercepted on just 1.5% of his passes this year, completed 63% of them and had a TD to interception ratio of almost 3-to-1. We're on Brickpickers and not playing or coaching in the superbowl for a reason. #justsayin

Edited by gregpj

I'm sorry but I just have to...

attachicon.gifArmchairQuarterback.jpg

Russell Wilson was intercepted on just 1.5% of his passes this year, completed 63% of them and had a TD to interception ratio of almost 3-to-1. We're on Brickpickers and not playing or coaching in the superbowl for a reason. #justsayin

He was 12/20 prior to the interception. Again, failure to pivot.

• Like 1