Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Still can't condone his cheating team.

Unfortunately it taints everything they have done.

I'm not a Patriots fan. I just believe Tom Brady is the best qb ever. Aside from randy Moss he has never had good receivers. Imagine what he would do if he had a team. He would have won last ten sbs.

So tired if hearing that he's a cheater. I'm in Baltimore. I watch the Ravens. Is it the pats fault the Ravens didn't know with rules.

You're allowed to have some deflation in footballs. See the rulebook.

As for spygate, You're allowed to video tape the other team. They did not get in trouble for that. The media would have you think otherwise. Wonder why Lynch refuses to talk to these clowns.

They got in trouble for being in the wrong area.

So when or how have the pats ever cheated?

Every team does things. The pats just get talked about cause they r winners. Wanna talk about actual cheating.... See the Seahawks how many times have they been busted for adderal. If they win would you say it's tainted?! The Yankees used to go through it all the time, saying bought Teams and such. People just hate on winners.

Edited by hxckid88

I was so close to having a bunch of money to spend on lego today.  One minute I am trying to see what lego I will buy with my winnings and the next im hoping I can manage the next month with the big loss I just took.

Edited by wsuskee

I bought a lego set from a 100% feedback seller of lego with over 1,000 positives and my fault missed this in the fine print:

"Please note: The brick size may vary from the picture shown above."

So they substituted out the pictured longer bricks with multiples of smaller ones. This makes the build have too many seams. Maybe I am just being picky but this is the complaint thread.

I bought a lego set from a 100% feedback seller of lego with over 1,000 positives and my fault missed this in the fine print:

"Please note: The brick size may vary from the picture shown above."

So they substituted out the pictured longer bricks with multiples of smaller ones. This makes the build have too many seams. Maybe I am just being picky but this is the complaint thread.

My wife complained when I have her that same disclosure.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

for all those fan of TRU and their shipping methods here is one of their shipping method (back in 03 of 2014) { one of the reason i don't use them for online order.. . :D.. of course got burnt more during 10221 purchase in JULY/AUGUST }

newbie when I wrote recently how I have always done very well with them but some haven't I was thinking of you.  Sorry for your bad luck with them.  That's ugly.  Of course who would have thought the Malevolence would kick tail upon retirement.  I bet you can get a good amount for it if you still have it. LOL.

newbie when I wrote recently how I have always done very well with them but some haven't I was thinking of you.  Sorry for your bad luck with them.  That's ugly.  Of course who would have thought the Malevolence would kick tail upon retirement.  I bet you can get a good amount for it if you still have it. LOL.

i did and i sold most during this holiday season. i think i still have about 4 remaining...  :)

I saw the new UCS Sandcrawler at Target with the store's shipping label across the front of the relatively trashed box. They had it 'discounted' by twenty bucks. :mda: In any case just seeing the box and then holding it was impressive. The art style was rather reminiscent of the vintage Star Wars toys from the likes of Kenner.