Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

yea its a "no contained water" bullsh. and how many of us wouldn't make a huge mess if we put a kiddie pool in the living room. sounds great though

What if you poke a hole in the side of the tank so there is a slow leak? Now it isn't contained anymore.

Edited by Spanky
  • Like 1

I have to move because of a turtle. A f'****** box turtle.  we've live in our apt for the last 2 years with the turtle in an aquarium with 4 inches of water. now we've received a noticed that either it goes or we do, because of their no aquarium rule. rule was added in a lease update and we didn't noticed, our bad. I've moved over a dozen times so far in life but never with 50+ sets to take down. yea I know it's just a turtle but it's super sentimental to her.  this is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Perhaps register your turtle as an "emotional support animal" here is a New Yorker article which you might enjoy - they mention turtles http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/10/20/pets-allowed

I have to move because of a turtle. A f'n box turtle.  we've live in our apt for the last 2 years with the turtle in an aquarium with 4 inches of water. now we've received a noticed that either it goes or we do, because of their no aquarium rule. rule was added in a lease update and we didn't noticed, our bad. I've moved over a dozen times so far in life but never with 50+ sets to take down. yea I know it's just a turtle but it's super sentimental to her.  this is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

"No aquarium rule"? So let me guess, they'd throw you out for a goldfish then? :pinch: Damn that totally sucks major portions of ass.

yea its a "no contained water" bullsh.

I suppose using a sink or bath tub is out of the question then.

I feel like I need to get Rosetta Stone and learn pashto and hindi just so I can communicate with the Target and Kmart customer service reps.

There's a reseller for that..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=rosetta+stone+hindu&_from=R40|R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xrosetta+stone+hindi&_nkw=rosetta+stone+hindi&_sacat=0

:taunt:

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I have to move because of a turtle. A f'****** box turtle.  we've live in our apt for the last 2 years with the turtle in an aquarium with 4 inches of water. now we've received a noticed that either it goes or we do, because of their no aquarium rule. rule was added in a lease update and we didn't noticed, our bad. I've moved over a dozen times so far in life but never with 50+ sets to take down. yea I know it's just a turtle but it's super sentimental to her.  this is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.  

I have a good recipe for turtle soup if you're interested -  just kidding!  When an old girlfriend kicked me out for being a naughty boy years ago, I had to give my beloved Siamese cat to a rescue centre as the landlady of the B&B I moved into for a couple of weeks couldn't stand cats.  By the time I was back on my feet, "Boris" had been rehomed to a family that took great care of him.  Yes, it's just a cat but, even a grown up bloke like me still loved him.

Edited by TabbyBoy

I wanted to place one last order during double VIP and get a free holiday set. It's no longer available and I'm blaming all you greedy resellers!

Happy Hallowe'en - you should have left some candy for the kids! :)

Really that's all you got ! Man it was available for the whole 29/31 days. Probably the longest any worthwhile promo has lasted and you are complaining!!!!! This one goes to the record book :D

Now you can buy mine for $25 that's for procrastinating

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 1

Really that's all you got ! Man it was available for the whole 29/31 days. Probably the longest any worthwhile promo has lasted and you are complaining!!!!! This one goes to the record book :D

Now you can buy mine for $25 that's for procrastinating

I never said I didn't have any.... I just wanted one last one and I've been working 12-14 hours a day this week and finally got a minute during some no-kids at the door during trick or treating.

On a side note, I tried to place the order anyways and I was greeted with a "Page not found" error when I pressed the checkout button. WTF!

I never said I didn't have any.... I just wanted one last one and I've been working 12-14 hours a day this week and finally got a minute during some no-kids at the door during trick or treating.

On a side note, I tried to place the order anyways and I was greeted with a "Page not found" error when I pressed the checkout button. WTF!

look @ it on the bright side, now you have more $$$ to spend during set 2/2 :).. at least some diversification you are going to have.

Youtube aka "buffering Hell". At least that's what the site feels like trying to watch anything on there anymore. For some reason embedded videos here on BrickPicker load fine but try anything on the actual site and the list of problems grows as the clip slows. I love the one where audio keeps playing while video freezes or how another stupid advertisement loads (or doesn't so nothing happens) then when I finally get to the video, it tells me there is an error with the clip.

I'm trying to put together 8097 Slave 1 from a bulk set I picked up a few months ago.  I *swear* I did the inventory on this set.  I obviously separated it all out.

Last night, I tried to restart putting it together for the fourth time.  And, for the fourth time, I got about 3 pages worth of building done before I had to stop, again, because I'm short a piece.

At this point, I'm just going to stop, and reinventory the whole thing.  Just annoyed that I've got to do it again. And then wait for the parts from Bricklink.

Feel the need to complain about expensive clothes...looks like I'm about to be $169 poorer...anniversary coming up, wife needs a nice new dress for our dinner date:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-CAT-Kitten-Face-Photo-Printed-Tank-Bow-Tie-Full-Cocktail-Tea-Party-Dress-/351196433854?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item51c4f04dbe

Such big eyes you have.
  • Like 2

Feel the need to complain about expensive clothes...looks like I'm about to be $169 poorer...anniversary coming up, wife needs a nice new dress for our dinner date:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-CAT-Kitten-Face-Photo-Printed-Tank-Bow-Tie-Full-Cocktail-Tea-Party-Dress-/351196433854?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item51c4f04dbe

Dude, it's your wife why would you buy her that?!?! Is ur end game that it's so bad that I can't wait to rip it off or something.... :)

....I'm not sure I want to pet that kitty. :blink:

be careful with the blackfriday purchases especially if you are doing it for reselling purpose.

look @ what this #5885 had inside. this one was from 2013 TRU purchases. Box is/was mint, seals were all intact.

Although, i have been careful (weighing and everything else) this one slipped through the cracks..... there was even few plastic pouches which made sounds like actual  bagged content.

attachicon.gifIMG_1095.JPG

Wow!  I think we need a "These are not the LEGO contents you were looking for" thread.  They have a "Swappers" thread on Rebelscum that is pretty entertaining.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1063734/

Saw on nowinstock the old City House 8403 updated for $42.44; shipping is a mere $132.80. What's the record for comical shipping amounts?

I may have seen a listing with shipping costs of $666.66. I guess that box of Boo Berry must have been spawned in the depths of Hell itself. :devil:

When you get a coupon from Barnes & Noble that gives you 25% off 'Favourite Toy Brands'. And it doesn't include LEGO.

I received a Target coupon in the mail from their recent flyer saying "$10 giftcard with any toy purchase over $50" ....and Lego was first on the list of exclusions. :logik: