Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I am not one to complain, as I believe this is my first post in this 60 page thread, but one thing that irks me is when a buyer snipes one of my auctions at the last second, and then takes several days to pay for it. You know the person was online when the auction ended because they sniped it, so why not pay for it immediately so I can ship it right away? Argghh! Annoying!

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I am not reading through a 60 page thread to check. Ok, I am done complaining now. Thanks.

• Like 2

I am not one to complain, as I believe this is my first post in this 60 page thread, but one thing that irks me is when a buyer snipes one of my auctions at the last second, and then takes several days to pay for it. You know the person was online when the auction ended because they sniped it, so why not pay for it immediately so I can ship it right away? Argghh! Annoying!

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I am not reading through a 60 page thread to check. Ok, I am done complaining now. Thanks.

I doubt too many folks are actually on-line when they snipe things now adays, with the autosnipe server services being soo much more reliable & fast enough to snipe within the very last few 2 or 3 seconds, rarely have communication burps or delays and are next to free to use who's gonna waste their time watchin a ticking clock themselves???  :-)

I doubt too many folks are actually on-line when they snipe things now adays, with the autosnipe server services being soo much more reliable & fast enough to snipe within the very last few 2 or 3 seconds, rarely have communication burps or delays and are next to free to use who's gonna waste their time watchin a ticking clock themselves??? :-)

I suppose, but I'm still waiting for them to pay...lol. It ended four days ago. It's a lousy $17 ninjago set. Just pay already so I can ship the damn thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I suppose, but I'm still waiting for them to pay...lol. It ended four days ago. It's a lousy $17 ninjago set. Just pay already so I can ship the damn thing!

Perhaps they're away on vacation this week, lots of people are out of town for the 4th.  I know in the age of smartphones they should be able to pay even if they're on a trip somewhere, but it's probably not the first thing on their mind.

I'm not sure if this is a complaint about customers or Walmart.

I was hopping from Walmart to Walmart over the weekend, scavenging for clearance sets. A man came over with a Walmart employee and pointed to one of the City Police sets that retails for $69.99 and said it was supposed to be $29.99. The $29.99 price tag was labeled Battle of Smallville, so she moved the tag back to where it belong. Then she took the guy up to the register and rang him up for $29.99.

It's not the retailers fault if a box gets put in the wrong place and you can't read idiot! Does that mean everyone can just stick Tower Bridges near the Polybags and get them for $3.99?

I'm not sure if this is a complaint about customers or Walmart.

I was hopping from Walmart to Walmart over the weekend, scavenging for clearance sets. A man came over with a Walmart employee and pointed to one of the City Police sets that retails for $69.99 and said it was supposed to be $29.99. The $29.99 price tag was labeled Battle of Smallville, so she moved the tag back to where it belong. Then she took the guy up to the register and rang him up for $29.99.

It's not the retailers fault if a box gets put in the wrong place and you can't read idiot! Does that mean everyone can just stick Tower Bridges near the Polybags and get them for $3.99?

Talk to Hollman and his success with this at tru

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a lot with 8 used lego sets advertised as "complete" on ebay. On arrival some sets were assembled and missing obvious pieces like missing wheels on a car, missing minifig, whole satellite missing from a space shuttle set. Ends up that many other pieces are missing and it becomes obvious that the guy did nothing to verify the sets were complete. He uses excuse that he got them used and the former owner told him they were complete. I break down 5 sets and do inventory on missing pieces, im missing at least 20 pieces per set. Seller tells me i'm lying about the missing parts. This guy obviously knows he f'd up but doesnt have any integrity. Started arkham breakout build later in day but after exchanging some more emails with the guy i lost my excitement for lego for rest of the day and just packed up the bricks for a different day.

Bought a lot with 8 used lego sets advertised as "complete" on ebay. On arrival some sets were assembled and missing obvious pieces like missing wheels on a car, missing minifig, whole satellite missing from a space shuttle set. Ends up that many other pieces are missing and it becomes obvious that the guy did nothing to verify the sets were complete. He uses excuse that he got them used and the former owner told him they were complete. I break down 5 sets and do inventory on missing pieces, im missing at least 20 pieces per set. Seller tells me i'm lying about the missing parts. This guy obviously knows he f'd up but doesnt have any integrity. Started arkham breakout build later in day but after exchanging some more emails with the guy i lost my excitement for lego for rest of the day and just packed up the bricks for a different day.

Depending on the price you paid, you probably want to file a not as described claim against the guy.  Of course, if you got a really good deal and it won't cost you much to bricklink the missing pieces you could just let it go.

Depending on the price you paid, you probably want to file a not as described claim against the guy.  Of course, if you got a really good deal and it won't cost you much to bricklink the missing pieces you could just let it go.

Yep, file a not as described claim.  If you don't check the set for completeness before you sell it, then don't list it as complete.  Not a hard concept.

Making decisions. It's either sort through bulk piecing together sets or trusting the Walmart app and doing a 5 hourish Walmart run.

Tough decision. You either spend a long time sorting which may become frustrating, but you have a chance to make money, or you do a Walmart run using gas in the hopes of finding some good clearance deals which would cost you more money.