Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I uses to get all psyched up for an auction conclusion, but in my old age, I like to stick to Buy It Nows if I really want something. I just don't have the patience to wait like I used to.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

In my old age of 26 I feel the same way already. Mostly because when I inevitably miss the end and it goes cheaper than I would have paid, I am pissed at myself.

I hate it when you're tempted on EBay to buy something you already have, just because it's a decent deal in today's market, but still a bad investment.

It's like having the bad Tom with devil horns and a pitch fork on your shoulder, trying to talk you into something that you know is wrong.

Getting to attached to the sets in a bulk lot. I already decided to keep the Black Pearl, but for some reason I'm wanting to keep the QAR as well (I already have one displayed) and the Ghost Train does look nice and I think even a used Haunted House still has a good upside poten... @&%#$.

• Like 2

Getting to attached to the sets in a bulk lot. I already decided to keep the Black Pearl, but for some reason I'm wanting to keep the QAR as well (I already have one displayed) and the Ghost Train does look nice and I think even a used Haunted House still has a good upside poten... @&%#$.

I do this too - buy a bulk lot with plenty of opportunity to make $$....end up growing attached to too many sets and keeping them. Lucky to break even!

• Like 1

I do this too - buy a bulk lot with plenty of opportunity to make $$....end up growing attached to too many sets and keeping them. Lucky to break even!

I can usually get around it by keeping a minifig or two, I've got them stuck all over my QAR (itself a relic from one of my first lots). I knew going in that I would keep the Pearl, just looks too good paired with the QAR. I will sell the rest, just may drag my feet a bit on them. Maybe put off that last Bricklink order for a month or ten.

When people used their own made up acronyms instead of the ones EVERYONE else uses.

I was in a training class yesterday.  The class was put on by an HR lawyer (*groan*).  He encouraged people to make up their own acronyms just to piss people off, and make them feel like they aren't in the know.

I was in a training class yesterday.  The class was put on by an HR lawyer (*groan*).  He encouraged people to make up their own acronyms just to piss people off, and make them feel like they aren't in the know.

IISNOAIASHITO

(It Is So Nice Outside And I Am Stuck Here Inside The Office)