Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

When you forget your expensive graphing calculator at home and are issued a useless 4 function one for your AP Calculus exam...

Man, that much have been a nightmare going through an AP Calculus exam with a four-function calculator. One question: which exam was it? AB or BC?

When you forget your expensive graphing calculator at home and are issued a useless 4 function one for your AP Calculus exam...

Ouch. To paraphrase a spokesman of my generation, "that's sucks more than all that has sucked before".

It can still be done, you just need to break the problems down into more steps. Never forget that Newton and Liebniz were notorious for losing their calculators as well. Words cannot express how much I hated calc in all of its iterations, I am so glad to be done with it.

Man, that much have been a nightmare going through an AP Calculus exam with a four-function calculator. One question: which exam was it? AB or BC?

Glad I wasn't the one it happened to! My friend takes AB I think, and that's who forgot their calculator, I feel really bad for him but at least he thinks he did at least well to okay on it.

Why in the world do I have to pay more money to not eat chemicals. How is it that for the same price I get sugar free oatmeal with 8 packets but tennis the ones with sugar r same price. U want organic or just not crap well pay the piper. Makes me so mad.

• Like 1

Awww someone is just moody cause they can't handle not beating someone in fb for even a day. I'm coming for ur crown.

I picked a bad couple weeks to play mediocre.  I got my ass handed to me 2 weeks ago and escaped with a small win last week. 

Unfortunately I have no crown right now, just good position after one round robin.  Long ways to go.  Better get to hulk smashing.  You should have beat me yesterday, I only played like 4 players :thumbsup:

Lego forum and rasslin keep s me alive these days. Seriously. I've lost 20 pounds I past three months. These forums keep me happy. I'm not drunk for first time in months. Haha.

I assume you are talking about the entertainment kind? Which is tough on your body, people think that stuff is easy till they try it....Did you use to wrestle Folk style, like in high school? I had a short run with that when I was younger managed to keep my ears from getting cauliflower, thank God!!!