Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Wait, so you have a friend/whatever with benefit and an awesome job, and yet you still got depressed ? Sometimes you just have to relax and enjoy the music :mp3::jig:

regarding girl. There's feelings involved. She is crazy. Our entire relationship is built on good adult time and physical attraction. She's a ten. And I never say that about anyone. Serious psychological issues but I'm attract to that and want to help and fix people.

As for job. I've been a cop for three years in oc. But they r a resort town so it's a weird situation. I don't work in winter months. I elected to not go back for a fourth year and wait and hope to get full time somewhere. I now manage a bar and hate my life. I miss things like days off not going to bed at 4 am lo drive to work. Reastuant club work in management role is kind of lame. I'm honestly 25 and clueless on where I want to be or should be.

End rant.

Sounds like you need a good self help book :D

haha. Someone else mentioned this book awhile back. I'm going to actually get it. I and dniim really enjoyed the book don't sweat the small stuff. Each chapter is like three pages. Amazing stuff though.

With me being into fitness I really enjoyed the book the four hour body. So much crazy stuff in there like how you can sleep for just two hours a day and never be tired with how u seperate time and such. Nerdy stuff.

There is another one called the four hour work week which I have heard great things about.

Managed to get my issue with an unhappy buyer resolved. After their first attempt,

"If you don't want me to leave a negative feedback please refund me at least $4 dollars back."

to which I did not respond, I rec'd a second message a day later...

"Are you going to refund back some money, so I don't leave a negative feedback? I want some cash back. I'm not satisfied with the item."

I contacted eBay after the first message and they said to wait until they left neg. feedback and I can have it removed. Sure enough, it only took a quick phone call to have it removed. We'll see if I end up with a Transaction Defect, which I think I will. 

Managed to get my issue with an unhappy buyer resolved. After their first attempt,

"If you don't want me to leave a negative feedback please refund me at least $4 dollars back."

to which I did not respond, I rec'd a second message a day later...

"Are you going to refund back some money, so I don't leave a negative feedback? I want some cash back. I'm not satisfied with the item."

I contacted eBay after the first message and they said to wait until they left neg. feedback and I can have it removed. Sure enough, it only took a quick phone call to have it removed. We'll see if I end up with a Transaction Defect, which I think I will. 

Did you post the name of this buyer anywhere? If not can you PM me their username? I would like to block this jerkoff....

Can't say I even peeked into the Word Associations thread, but the GoT thread has been probably one of the most civil threads on this board to date.  Man's game.

That's funny.  I've never watched GoT because I figured it was like Twilight and only for 16 year old girls.  Isn't there a pale guy and another guy without his shirt that all the girls fight over?  I also don't have HBO.  Too many skin flicks and I have little children.

That's funny. I've never watched GoT because I figured it was like Twilight and only for 16 year old girls. Isn't there a pale guy and another guy without his shirt that all the girls fight over? I also don't have HBO. Too many skin flicks and I have little children.

so funny I literly said the same thing at work then other day when some people were talking about it. I just lump Harry potter lotr got vampire stuff and star wars stuff in same category. My ignorance I guess.

That's funny.  I've never watched GoT because I figured it was like Twilight and only for 16 year old girls.  Isn't there a pale guy and another guy without his shirt that all the girls fight over?  I also don't have HBO.  Too many skin flicks and I have little children.

so funny I literly said the same thing at work then other day when some people were talking about it. I just lump Harry potter lotr got vampire stuff and star wars stuff in same category. My ignorance I guess.

Ok guys, go to your local library and check out Season 1.  You will find that about 10 minutes in you are not watching Harry Potter.

• Like 1