Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I hate that I get notifications for bp on my phone, get really excited thinking about vampyre hearse situation is happening.and its just the complaint thread!

I hate to break it to you man, but you are following the wrong thread. Nothing but negativity and depression on this thread :)

• Like 1

Dave's insanity sauce is the hottest I've ever had.

Remember those old movies that had cans of cat food, white label with black lettering and it just said "CAT FOOD"?

I thought I liked hot stuff and could handle anything. In college we would get drunk and dare each other to eat spoonfuls of Dave's. Painful yes, but not painful enough not to do it next time.

So years ago on Miami Beach I went to a sandwich shop for lunch break and they had tons of hot sauces. One was called something like "F******** HOT SAUCE" with that same black block lettering on white label as those cans of movie cat food. I told him I wanted that for giggles. He splashed on a few drops and I said more, I can handle it. He warned me, I said whatever. So he put on more.

I eat fast. About a quarter way through my sandwich I realized I was in trouble. Absolute pain, horror, and agony. Felt like I had been cut open from mouth to stomach. I drove to the store for milk and it didn't touch it. I eventually got real sick and was off solid foods for a few days due to my insides from end to end being macerated.

Never, ever again. Makes Dave's taste like mild. You should try it ;)

Remember those old movies that had cans of cat food, white label with black lettering and it just said "CAT FOOD"?

I thought I liked hot stuff and could handle anything. In college we would get drunk and dare each other to eat spoonfuls of Dave's. Painful yes, but not painful enough not to do it next time.

So years ago on Miami Beach I went to a sandwich shop for lunch break and they had tons of hot sauces. One was called something like "F******** HOT SAUCE" with that same black block lettering on white label as those cans of movie cat food. I told him I wanted that for giggles. He splashed on a few drops and I said more, I can handle it. He warned me, I said whatever. So he put on more.

I eat fast. About a quarter way through my sandwich I realized I was in trouble. Absolute pain, horror, and agony. Felt like I had been cut open from mouth to stomach. I drove to the store for milk and it didn't touch it. I eventually got real sick and was off solid foods for a few days due to my insides from end to end being macerated.

Never, ever again. Makes Dave's taste like mild. You should try it ;)

I think I was lucky. The only bad part of taking some of the hot sauce is that I can't taste anything.

That is not even the hottest one in the Da Bomb hot sauce line. IIRC there are 2 or 3 levels of hot above that one

Why must you tell me this? That one was the hottest I have ever had in my life. I don't want to have anything hotter, but since there are hotter ones after that, I may have to try some (eventually).

Why must you tell me this? That one was the hottest I have ever had in my life. I don't want to have anything hotter, but since there are hotter ones after that, I may have to try some (eventually).

LOL IIRC the hottest one has a warning label: Do not eat straight out of bottle. Seriously, one drop is all you need to significantly up the heat of a big pot of chilli.

Also, the smaller the bottle the hotter those Da Bomb sauces are :devil:

LOL IIRC the hottest one has a warning label: Do not eat straight out of bottle. Seriously, one drop is all you need to significantly up the heat of a big pot of chilli.

Also, the smaller the bottle the hotter those Da Bomb sauces are :devil:

I only had half a drop and it was bad. At least this hot sauce has given me a lot of ideas for some pranks in the future.

I had a less flattering joke / respond to Anakinisvader but decided to censor myself :)

I just let me ex slash gf slash whatever hit me as hard as she could which provided awsome adult time. Because of what followed. We all have weird things we r into if he wants to put pins up his butt so be it.

just be a man and put some Dave's insanity sauce on it. :)

I had a less flattering joke / respond to Anakinisvader but decided to censor myself :)

I just let me ex slash gf slash whatever hit me as hard as she could which provided awsome adult time. Because of what followed. We all have weird things we r into if he wants to put pins up his butt so be it.

just be a man and put some Dave's insanity sauce on it. :)

Wait, so you have a friend/whatever with benefit and an awesome job, and yet you still got depressed ?  Sometimes you just have to relax and enjoy the music  :mp3:  :jig: