Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I am so tired after work and these damn kitten are freak'****** nonstop. the only good thing is you can throw them and not feel bad cause they land just  fine and keep running

Lousy internet service that mysteriously has been dropping signal on & off all day for the past week even on a perfectly clear day.

I am so tired after work and these damn kitten are freak'n nonstop. the only good thing is you can throw them and not feel bad cause they land just fine and keep running

Huh, I didn't peg you for a man who liked throwing his p***y around.

I bought a new video game for the first time in over a year and my complaint is having to download 60 minutes of updates for it before playing. At least the Lego that I built, while waiting, came ready to use.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Brickpicker mobile app

Lousy internet service that mysteriously has been dropping signal on & off all day for the past week even on a perfectly clear day.

Huh, I didn't peg you for a man who liked throwing his p***y around.

Why would you throw your putty around?  That would make a mess after it dries.

I bought a new video game for the first time in over a year and my complaint is having to download 60 minutes of updates for it before playing. At least the Lego that I built, while waiting, came ready to use.

I haven't bought a new video game for either PC or console in years because of all that. I love how nowadays you don't actually 'own the game' but more like you have 'limited rights to download the game to your computer with restricted usage'. Heaven forbid if something happened making you need to reformat or clean the drive up therefore making you lose an 'allowed install'. And they wonder why people have downloaded hacked execute files....

Why would you throw your putty around? That would make a mess after it dries.

Right, 'putty' is the one "P" word I would censor. :mda: But you are right about it making a mess especially in the carpet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Brickpicker mobile app

These days you buy a game the day it comes out and already there's a gig of updates before you can play it. Downloadable updates just ends up meaning that developers can push out unfinished products.

This thread should be re-titled: "hxckid88's group therapy session" :D :D :D

On topic: Darn Amazon Prime and their rotating video selections.  They should have all movies in a franchise free on Prime or not at all.  Example: they only have Evil Dead 2 and about 50% of James Bond movies under Prime.

Lol. My. Life has been more chaotic in the past two months then my entire life.

God help you if we are your therapists.

Matter of time until insane mental breakdown followed by incredible violence. We've all been there right?

God help you if we are your therapists.

Matter of time until insane mental breakdown followed by incredible violence. We've all been there right?

mental breakdown has happened. Like for real. I have never really parted out sets but have recently as its actually a good coping mechanism for stress.

Rec'd the following message from a buyer. Classic Feedback Extortion.

"If you don't want me to leave a negative feedback please refund me at least $4 dollars back."

I only liked it because that's has to be the dumbest attempt at feedback extortion ever. WOW!

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

• Like 1

I hate it when good Lego sets on Craigslist are just slightly out of my driving range.

Today, I found a SSD (assembled) for $300 about an hour away, and two Horizon Expresses for $100 each (obo) about 1.25 hours away.

I'd love to get them all, but I just can't drive the distance. *grr*

I hate it when good Lego sets on Craigslist are just slightly out of my driving range.

Today, I found a SSD (assembled) for $300 about an hour away, and two Horizon Expresses for $100 each (obo) about 1.25 hours away.

I'd love to get them all, but I just can't drive the distance. *grr*

offer to meet in the middle.