Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

When you go to turn on your computer at the end of another usual tiring day and find out it will not because the power supply unit just felt like dying for no reason. Now I have to wait until tomorrow or whenever to swing by Best Buy and hope they have a unit with the wattage required otherwise I'll have to order the part online. To say I was

• 2 weeks later...

When you can't find a single gameplay video for a certain game without some buttmunch talking throughout the entire thing with his/her stupid commentary. I just want to watch a clip showing a little bit of how the game is played to enjoy and/or make my own opinion; not listen to someone else's opinion going on incessantly about it to where I can't even hear the game at all.

I feel this is a good place to post this. I discovered a book called '' don't sweat the small stuff''. I'm not a big reader by any means, probably read less then ten books in my life. However, I read this entire book in two sittings. And will reread periodically. It's really helped me in some life struggles lately. I really enjoy this lego community and the peoole here despite never '' knowing'' you all. The book can be had for pennies on amazon. I hope this is insightful and maybe one or two people here will pick it up.

• Like 1

I feel this is a good place to post this. I discovered a book called '' don't sweat the small stuff''. I'm not a big reader by any means, probably read less then ten books in my life. However, I read this entire book in two sittings. And will reread periodically. It's really helped me in some life struggles lately. I really enjoy this lego community and the peoole here despite never '' knowing'' you all. The book can be had for pennies on amazon. I hope this is insightful and maybe one or two people here will pick it up.

One of the few books I have read as well. Definitely a good read.

Something that really helps me at work as well. People are going to be jerks, stupid, etc. They are only as big a deal as you let them be.

One of the few books I have read as well. Definitely a good read.

Something that really helps me at work as well. People are going to be jerks, stupid, etc. They are only as big a deal as you let them be.

nice. There are apparently several spinoff too. I'm getting the one on love relationships and work Pronto.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

a kinder more friendly hxckid whats next emazer preach'****** small sets only , anikinisvader serious  or justafrog not knowing the answer. 

So I am sitting here parting out the new Lego Movie Benny's spaceship 70816 a $100 MSRP set that can easily be had for less and it has amazingly detailed printed elements including a possible unique (not limited) license plate, see pic, and there are more. While my $300 UCS, according to the gold seal on the box, Sandcrawler has stickers that were made on an etch a sketch.

post-31269-0-26305200-1400459755_thumb.j

When you have to stop your hobby to pay tuition fees. Damn you admission office, just damn you. And be damned expensive education. 

I can't decide if I am happy because accepted to top university or sad because have to stop collecting LEGOs for a while. Meh. 

When you have to stop your hobby to pay tuition fees. Damn you admission office, just damn you. And be damned expensive education.

I can't decide if I am happy because accepted to top university or sad because have to stop collecting LEGOs for a while. Meh.

college is overrated. Smart people don't go and don't have debt. :)