Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

I hayte huked hon foniks. It wurkd fer mhe.

took me two minutes to figure that out

I actually had to dumb myself down just enough to make out that ....statement. :wacko:

Goddang DirectTV is being a pain in the ass again. It's been years since the last time something like this happened with not being able to receive a portion of the channels I am paying for but this is still frickin' asinine especially considering when I literally just paid the darn bill. :mad:

To add, now I can't get the damn thing to even connect to the satellite. I have looked over every possible FAQ stating one thing or another and nothing makes sense or works. One thing about reseting the satellite signal, another about a b-band connector I never needed before but apparently now I do for some reason, and the usual crap of trees blocking the way. I could totally go Angry Video Game Nerd aka my younger self once upon a time with this s**t.

The moment when you realize you don't have anymore black bricks for your MOC and have to order more from BL...

That's an odd scenario for me at least. Black is the one color you end up having the most with considering every single set has a few bare minimum.

It's cool I understand, there's nothing wrong with acting older than your age ;)

Even as a kid I think in some ways I've just always been old. Ha.

Speaking of smart phones, it's nuts looking at how much the monthly fee would be for one compared to a 'dumb' phone. They may be called 'dumb' but looking at the amount I am not spending for a little smart phone with a bunch of features I more than likely will never use doesn't sound so dumb after all.

The moment when you find out your dad apparently had a near complete Classic Space theme complete with boxes for the most part but was given to my cousin, and later sold it... why... wouldn't have even sold them, just wanted to build them and keep them in the family... lost out on a experience that I'll most likely never have the chance for again, sucks. Atleast on the other side of things he had a few classic pre minifigures, the ones with no prints nor arms. Found this out a month ago, just now coming to terms with it and now want to share it now.

Missed out on an additional 6.25% cash back on a $200 order on shop.lego.com all because my computer logged me out of my rewards account >_> That combined with the VIP bonus would get me a free set xD Guess that's my only Lego related gripe for the week haha.  

On a brighter note, Lego did botch my last order and sent me the wrong set and their solution was to resend the correct set and let me keep the wrong set they sent. Helps that the mistake set was worth double what the set I ordered was.  Love this company! 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

just switched from an hourly employee to salary two weeks ago. then a week ago had to fire the two employees that are in my dept. glad to see them go (they suked) but doing this made me work 60+ hours this week.  I already miss the overtime money.

just switched from an hourly employee to salary two weeks ago. then a week ago had to fire the two employees that are in my dept. glad to see them go (they suked) but doing this made me work 60+ hours this week. I already miss the overtime money.

salary positions rarely benefit employee. Employers generally take advantage of this. Ever talk to a reastuant manager?