Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

My complaint for today. I was checking somethings on Craigslist and then I noticed one particular listing. The person was trying to sell a 71006 Simpsons House for $300 each! The worst part was that they claimed that the retail was $349.99. Ridiculous.

TRU, Target and Amazon do that all the time. I thought they call it "entrepreneurship"..

Wha??? So, you want to buy DS and smaller item and apply coupon to smaller item. What does "doesn't scan" mean? Clerk actually refuses to scan? Can they do that?

They can when their manager walks up and says "I'm sorry, but the kids club coupon doesn't apply to the R2 or Death Star, they have been vaccinated against markdowns of any kind, but if you like I will gladly take 30% off of this $5 set you brought up here." Only one B&****** around me ever got them in, buts it's ok I'm set on Fallingwaters, White Houses, and Robie Houses.

Ah, the old CL Robin Hood.

At least he is a good one. He has done this several times when people over price Lego sets for sale that are still available. The good thing is that he has yet to do this with all the sets that are retired and are undervalued on Craigslist.

At least he is a good one. He has done this several times when people over price Lego sets for sale that are still available. The good thing is that he has yet to do this with all the sets that are retired and are undervalued on Craigslist.

Good point.  I guess more of a reverse Robin Hood.

negative ghost rider. They do make good money though. Ups drivers make about 90 k a year. And I did work there for Christmas help once. Those dudes work.

Sorry no UPS driver I know makes 90 a year....and I know a few.

90k a year would be an incredible wage for that job. Even stateside that would be huge money. Now if someone worked there for 30 years I could possibly see that.

EDIT:

No around the holidays those dudes kill it. 90 hour weeks are not uncommon. I know I did it as a driver helper.

That makes sense. 90 hours a week though would be killer. I guess if they`ve got the stamina, good on them! :thumbsup:

I mean don't take my word for it. You could look it up. On another note ups has been ranked as one of the best companies to work for year in year out. Also being a driver is one of the most lucrative jobs one can get as for manual labor. See the Forbes article. It's def break ur back work especially if u get a rich neighborhood with long driveways. Jerks probably order *** countless death stars

I ordered a 76005:Daily Bugle Showdown from Kmart.com the other day, getting $15 off after coupon and surprise points. The bastards sent my set in double plastic bags. Who in their right minds do this ? Forget reselling, if I were a regular consumer buying a set as a birthday gift, I would not want to give a box that looked like someone had stepped on it. Needless to say, kmart.com is back to my "no buying under any circumstances" list.

I ordered a 76005:Daily Bugle Showdown from Kmart.com the other day, getting $15 off after coupon and surprise points. The bastards sent my set in double plastic bags. Who in their right minds do this ? Forget reselling, if I were a regular consumer buying a set as a birthday gift, I would not want to give a box that looked like someone had stepped on it. Needless to say, kmart.com is back to my "no buying under any circumstances" list.

I had the exact same thing happen to me, right down to the same set. I wasn't happy either. I ordered 3 Armor Lexs from Kmart, that arrived today in excellent condition, in a well packed box. I think the trick is to order multiple sets.