Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

So I sell vintage clothes on ebay... get a negative feedback this morning:

"Wasnt xxl"

On one of those old 90s sweatshirts that says Georgetown XXL Athletic Department.

This even though it says on the listing twice that it's size XL AND the fact that I provide the measurements which aren't even close to a current XL. I hate people.

Guest TabbyBoy

So I sell vintage clothes on ebay... get a negative feedback this morning:

"Wasnt xxl"

On one of those old 90s sweatshirts that says Georgetown XXL Athletic Department.

This even though it says on the listing twice that it's size XL AND the fact that I provide the measurements which aren't even close to a current XL. I hate people.

PM eBay and they'll remove it.  Shame that those types of buyers still type among us.

Tip jars. I hate going to pick up a large pizza and there is a tip jar. And the receipt has a place for a tip as if I'm supposed to. Look when I go out I Tipp well 20-30 percent. I used to bartend, I know how it is. I tip waiters or if food is delivered to me. Why would I tip an hourly worker for Doing her job. It's like rewarding kids for graduating a grade in school. It's what you're supposed to do.

Went to a deli for takeout...cashier hands me the machine for credit card (yes, I use cc for all purchases when I can)...automatically prompts for tip % which is common...but the three options for 20%, 30% or other haha.  Rarely do I tip on takeout.  So I had to hit other and punch in 0%.  Glad 'other' didn't mean 50% automatically.  What a joke.   

I hate the people who try to cut in front of you while exiting a parking garage after a sporting event. Some idiot tried to cross through the parking spaces to cut in front of me and 15-20 other cars... I was ready to let him hit my car as he kept driving forward like I was going to allow him in front of me after waiting for so long to get out of the parking lot.

I hate the people who try to cut in front of you while exiting a parking garage after a sporting event. Some idiot tried to cross through the parking spaces to cut in front of me and 15-20 other cars... I was ready to let him hit my car as he kept driving forward like I was going to allow him in front of me after waiting for so long to get out of the parking lot.

Why are you so petty? Enjoy life build lego .. stop being so angry all the time.

I was ready to let him hit my car <snip>

Makes me wish I had my friend's 1960's chevy pickup truck that I learned to drive in.  That was one big steel monster that probably wouldn't even notice (other than scratching some paint) most modern cars bumping into it at 10mph in a parking lot in a garage (or on the freeway.)  Love the Subaru outback I have now, but I suspect if I breathed hard enough on some of the fenders it would probably dent.

Went to Target to get all 6 of the Microfighters and the Droid Tri-fighter. Got 4 of the Microfighters. They didn't have the Tri-Fighter, MF Clone Turbo Tank, or MF X-Wing Fighter. Went to another Target and they had the MF Turbo Tank but none of the others. Went to Walmart and they didn't have the MF X-Wing. Checked online and NONE of the Targets in my area had the Tri-Fighter. Had to order the Droid Tri-fighter online from the warehouse. My dads going to check the Walmart in Dallas for the X-Wing Fighter.

Now there are two empty spots in my collection.

Grrr.....

Got my B&****** giftcards in the mail today so I thought I finally try to use the 30% off Kids Club coupon. Took a friend of mine to the B&****** by our work to use her 10% member discount. I was hoping they had a Death Star but they only had 1 R2D2 left, no big deal I wanted one of those too. The cashier seemed real cool and even searched around the store for the Death Star. Then I showed her the coupon for 30% off. She said "I have to read this carefully to see if there are any exclusions." Looks it over and says "Well it doesn't say no Lego but I don't think you can use it, I will run it in the computer and see what it says."

So she scanned it in the computer and pauses, then "Nope, it won't work."

So I say fine I'll still take the r2d2 and hand her my credit card. She then says "Oh wait I have to rering it because I tried the coupon and it didn't work" ?????? This b**** straight up screwed me over. It must have worked and she didn't like that I was "getting one over" on her.

I felt so deflated after the whole thing.

I can't even enjoy getting the r2d2 for 30% off, instead of 50+.

Haha, sorry to vent here but my wife could care less. :)

Maybe I'll have better luck with my 2 kids along side next try.

LD

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I hate my coworkers they are "professional" truck drivers and one ran out of gas today delaying me going home then I pull into parking lot and boss calls saying alarm is going of so I drive back and everything is still locked up mf'****** bird probably