Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

The Haunted House I received from walmart.com arrived with one side completely open. The side seemingly didn't come open during shipping. The set was likely put into the shipping box that way.

What's ironic about Walmart is I have ordered several items from them the past two weeks. Every set could not be more mint and packaged better if I were to do myself..... Except the haunted house. That thing has serious shelf wear.

Got my replacement Tower Bridge and Arkham Asylum today. This time, they were BOTH shipped without a box! Arkham is in decent condition, once I peeled the shipping label off. Tower Bridge is in rougher shape with some tears in the box.

Also got my Warehouse Deals Tower Bridge. No box.... And opened packages with loose pieces in the shipping box! AAAARGH!!!!!!

i received my walmart tower bridge today...NO SHIPPING BOX....walmart simply slapped a shipping label on the lego box itself....

box damaged and opened on arrival.

I weighed it and counted the bags (28 bags)...it seems to be complete.

i'm gonna return it though ....anybody else with similar experience?  

i received my walmart tower bridge today...NO SHIPPING BOX....walmart simply slapped a shipping label on the lego box itself....

box damaged and opened on arrival.

I weighed it and counted the bags (28 bags)...it seems to be complete.

i'm gonna return it though ....anybody else with similar experience?

I've order several things from walmart past two weeks. Everything has been packaged great. Better then amazon even.

Can I complain about myself?

Legoland California opened their Lego Movie Experience today. Annual Passholders could get a Pajama Emmet or DJ Robot ploybag for showing up to the attraction between 10-1 today.

I was at work, packed up to head over there, and checked my wallet - I left my pass at home.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Can I complain about myself?

Legoland California opened their Lego Movie Experience today. Annual Passholders could get a Pajama Emmet or DJ Robot ploybag for showing up to the attraction between 10-1 today.

I was at work, packed up to head over there, and checked my wallet - I left my pass at home.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Ha. After the day I had I needed that.

I was organizing my basement due to my lego collection being in multiple areas. I found out that I accidentally bought a 40083 on ebay back in December when I already had one from my HH order during the 3x point promo. I now need to buy a 40082!

I have concluded that I can not buy anything without first checking my collection on brickset.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate this blizzard. I have been stuck doing schoolwork all day, when I wanted to go check Walmart and Target since school was cancelled today. Plus, there is too much snow. 12 inches already fell in about 10 hours and I was stuck shoveling all of it. The worst part is that there is still more on the way. :notfair:

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I was desperate to crimp one off but, our cat shredded the last of the toilet paper while I was in the shower!  J-Cloths just don't feel the same but, glad I had them!  Now... do I just rinse them and fold them up in the kitchen cupboard?  I hate throwing things away.

I was desperate to crimp one off but, our cat shredded the last of the toilet paper while I was in the shower!  J-Cloths just don't feel the same but, glad I had them!  Now... do I just rinse them and fold them up in the kitchen cupboard?  I hate throwing things away.

TMI.

Why is it always s**t with you? :rofl:

Went to a local Walmart today. I went to the clearance section. It was a complete disaster. There were various sets that were just empty boxes with price tags that have the retail price. Then I go to the normal Lego section and there were less sets in the normal section than in the clearance. The worst part is that there were numerous sets at retail in the clearance section.

Tip jars. I hate going to pick up a large pizza and there is a tip jar. And the receipt has a place for a tip as if I'm supposed to. Look when I go out I Tipp well 20-30 percent. I used to bartend, I know how it is. I tip waiters or if food is delivered to me. Why would I tip an hourly worker for Doing her job. It's like rewarding kids for graduating a grade in school. It's what you're supposed to do.

• Like 1

Tip jars. I hate going to pick up a large pizza and there is a tip jar. And the receipt has a place for a tip as if I'm supposed to. Look when I go out I Tipp well 20-30 percent. Iced to bartend. To waiters or if food is delivered to me. Why would I tip an hourly worker for Doing her job. It's like rewarding kids for graduating a grade in school. It's what you're supposed to do.

Or better yet, seeing a sign taped to the jar that says: "Tipping is not a city in China". Wow, you want a tip for doing your showing up to work too?

Guest TabbyBoy

I'd rather ski to work than swim which is what the Brits have been doing this Winter. However it's been 20C (68F) recently with clear skies.  Being the UK, it won't last and the heavens will open once more.