Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest TabbyBoy

That old coot in the red Nissan Micra this morning faffing at the traffic lights at J6 of the M4.  This made me too late at the Slough (Cippenham) Asda meaning that the 6 Dolphin Cruisers knocked down to

Laptop getting to 95 degrees Celsius (water boils at 100) and shutting down while browsing the web. I should start making pasta with the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I have one like that too.  I've used a chiller pad, replaced fans, etc.  I did buy a new one, but I'm still in the migration process.

Not sure if I should complain or not, but spotted this from a random member on CAG, made me chuckle... 

[in regards to Lego Marvel for $19.99]

"Went to Toys R Us and bought the X1 version. They didn't have the 360. (I wanted one of each to double up on gamerscore)

Went accross the street to the Wal-mart with the ad.

The person who rung me up was a douchebag and thought that a Iron Patriot minifig was worth $30.

I got the manager to come over and she did the price-match.

The Minifig is worth like $.25 in plastic. Threw it away."

Laptop getting to 95 degrees Celsius (water boils at 100) and shutting down while browsing the web. I should start making pasta with the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

This may sound silly but have you tried taken it apart and blowing all the dust out of it.

I managed to melt a desktop processor by not doing this. Dust had been building up (over 6 years) on the cooking fins of the heat sink and had been hidden by the fan covering it.

• Like 1

This may sound silly but have you tried taken it apart and blowing all the dust out of it.

I managed to melt a desktop processor by not doing this. Dust had been building up (over 6 years) on the cooking fins of the heat sink and had been hidden by the fan covering it.

I've already done that twice in the last year. It's got something to do with the heatsinks for the video card.

Thanks for building laptops that could work as kitchen tops as well HP!

Not sure if I should complain or not, but spotted this from a random member on CAG, made me chuckle... 

[in regards to Lego Marvel for $19.99]

"Went to Toys R Us and bought the X1 version. They didn't have the 360. (I wanted one of each to double up on gamerscore)

Went accross the street to the Wal-mart with the ad.

The person who rung me up was a douchebag and thought that a Iron Patriot minifig was worth $30.

I got the manager to come over and she did the price-match.

The Minifig is worth like $.25 in plastic. Threw it away."

A CAG should know better!

Guest TabbyBoy

Spent the morning hacking away at a wall of ice at the end of the driveway. Thanks a lot, snowplow. I did discover that a garden hoe works amazingly well breaking up the ice. I felt like a prospector with a pick axe.

You need a raft where we are!  It's not stopped raining since 15DEC.

Guest TabbyBoy

Could be worse, you could live in Somerset (pronounced summer-zzet :D)

Oh... the South-Western archipelago?  Just kidding guys, I know how dreadful this is as I have friends in Wells and Cheddar.  I couldn't believe that you can't get a train passed Dawlish now!  Enjoy the end of Summer down South.