Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest brickcrazyhouse

The world's climate and weather is completely out of whack yet many people around the globe still refuse to believe in global warming. Oh right, I'm sorry. I meant 'climate change'. :pleasantry:

sorry I went out and emptied two cans of hair spray for no reason other then it's cold. trying to do my part and make a bigger window in the ozone

while I'm here death to the ahole who was responsible for canceling Young Justice  I really liked both the animation and story arc

People on Bricklink that live outside the US buying an item from you. You tell them shipping cost and then they want to cancel order. This has occurred 3 times today. IM FURIOUS and not being polite about it. READ STORE POLICIES and/or contact me first. Why would you think it wouldn't cost 95.00 dollars to ship 4 lego sets half way around the freaking earth. Such a hassle on there sometimes that it's almost worth paying ebay fees.

Wife Lego blocked me on a CL deal for bulk Lego.  Something about too many Lego in the garage or something like that.

Grounds for divorce

People on Bricklink that live outside the US buying an item from you. You tell them shipping cost and then they want to cancel order. This has occurred 3 times today. IM FURIOUS and not being polite about it. READ STORE POLICIES and/or contact me first. Why would you think it wouldn't cost 95.00 dollars to ship 4 lego sets half way around the freaking earth. Such a hassle on there sometimes that it's almost worth paying ebay fees.

When an item is canceled, how do you get reimbursed for the fees? I sold one and it was canceled but Bricklink still invoiced me.

• Like 1

You wait like a month. Yupp. A month. However.... Bricklink has made me so mad that I havnt paid my fees in like 5 months. I think with the new format and them changing over no one is really monitoring anything. I've had about 15 orders. 4 of them want through. New *** an honest dude I paid my fees on those orders which was around 5 bucks. Not the 30 some dollars they think I owe. I'm thinking u can u know... Just not pay fees on there.

Haha, DarthLego, I got a kick out of those videos (being a Minnesotan). I loved the line "Down South for us is... Iowa." LOL So true.

I give my boyfriend crap all the time for being from the deep South (he's from Ohio). Darn Southerners.... :P:)

And to keep this post legit - I'm going to complain about the darn tootin' cold weather dontcha know. I'm ready for Spring!!!!

I hate price differences between all EU Amazon sites. Nowadays every time that I want to make a purchase I have to check ES site, then DE, IT, FR and UK, do calculations adding different shipping charges for each site only to get frustrated and buy one that's not the cheapest option.

Guest TabbyBoy

I hate price differences between all EU Amazon sites. Nowadays every time that I want to make a purchase I have to check ES site, then DE, IT, FR and UK, do calculations adding different shipping charges for each site only to get frustrated and buy one that's not the cheapest option.

i agree, it's a shame that Bricket's data isn't always in real time.  When I see something I like on the Amazon price comparison site, I always check basket in all countries before paying.

Guest TabbyBoy

bp_1389083803__quick_meme.jpg

Ass instead of arse?

Tire instead of tyre?

Flavor instead of flavour?

jewelry instead of jewellery?

Airplane instead of aeroplane?

Aluminum instead of aluminium?

At least American's save on inkjet cartridges! ;-)

Ass instead of arse?

Tire instead of tyre?

Flavor instead of flavour?

jewelry instead of jewellery?

Airplane instead of aeroplane?

Aluminum instead of aluminium?

At least American's save on inkjet cartridges! ;-)

Smartass. :cheese: I mean when people type/write for example "I hope I don't loose money on this." Okay, how the heck does one 'loose' money? :scratchhead:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see these bozos end up on a show like that as it actually has gotten that bad before. One time last year, I came home to see a group of heavy duty SWAT looking guys in front of their house. An update to earlier, I guess someone got stabbed or shot because there is one of those Fire Rescue ambulances outside.