Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

lol it happened again. Someone opened a case because I shipped them a new lego set...unbuilt. Because, "the picture on the box shows it built and I need a replacement". You can't make this stuff up. TBH I think it's an alt account of a bitter buyer who lost a case and she is trying to up my defect rate. Whadya gonna do.

• Like 1

lol it happened again. Someone opened a case because I shipped them a new lego set...unbuilt. Because, "the picture on the box shows it built and I need a replacement". You can't make this stuff up. TBH I think it's an alt account of a bitter buyer who lost a case and she is trying to up my defect rate. Whadya gonna do.

Send poop. Com

Haha. Brilliant. Did you ask them whether they had ever bought Lego before and did they know the concept of the product.

Then again I was at a lego store once and I heard someone ask a staff member "do we have to build it ourselves?" :)

LOL, if what you say is true (e.***. bitter ex-buyer) then this person must be given the Oscars for being silly to the core.

I hate when people buy multiples of a set yet they are unsure of its investment potential. The exo suit comes to mind. People are buying these by the caseload whining about whether or not it will be a winner and saying o well if not I have x amount of days to return. Meanwhile some can't even get one to build. Butthurt in 3......2.....1....

• Like 6

I'm getting really annoyed at the latest selling tactic on Kijiji.... "Make me an offer but don't lowball me because a local collector told me how much they are worth." Oh really? They are worth $0 unless you can sell them.

Sent from Multi-Post iPod touch using Brickpicker

• Like 4

I'm getting really annoyed at the latest selling tactic on Kijiji.... "Make me an offer but don't lowball me because a local collector told me how much they are worth." Oh really? They are worth $0 unless you can sell them.

ive seen that alot on CL lately as well. they have no asking price , claim they know how much they are worth and yet wants you to make an offer. 

I hate when people buy multiples of a set yet they are unsure of its investment potential. The exo suit comes to mind. People are buying these by the caseload whining about whether or not it will be a winner and saying o well if not I have x amount of days to return. Meanwhile some can't even get one to build. Butthurt in 3......2.....1....

Many, many agreements...

ive seen that alot on CL lately as well. they have no asking price , claim they know how much they are worth and yet wants you to make an offer.

I think it annoys me more than all the Lego compatible listings for fake minifigs. At least those guys know their products aren't worth squat.

Well, now it their chance. Amazon did put a limit. About 400 left