Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Guest TabbyBoy

it was 70 today in phoenix

I could do with a trip to head office.  I work for a company based in Tempe, AZ.  Where do you find Lego deals there as I've seen nothing special at the Walmarts/Targets dotted around the 101 or Scottsdale, Cave Creek?

I could do with a trip to head office. I work for a company based in Tempe, AZ. Where do you find Lego deals there as I've seen nothing special at the Walmarts/Targets dotted around the 101 or Scottsdale, Cave Creek?

Just get lucky. I do exlcusives mostly. Sometimes the poorer targets have stuff. Ur in the rich area. There's two Lego stores as well.

Amazon sends me a text saying my Tower Bridge has been delivered.

I've been home all day.  I'm checking the door when the text arrives.  There's no Tower Bridge sitting on my doorstep.

edit to add:  It was on the next street over.  Different street name, same address.  Lucky for my community Facebook page and an honest neighbor.

Amazon sends me a text saying my Tower Bridge has been delivered.

I've been home all day.  I'm checking the door when the text arrives.  There's no Tower Bridge sitting on my doorstep.

I also received a notice (a couple days ago) from Fedex saying that my item was delivered - It hadn't, but it did arrive about half an hour later.

Michael Sam...you are my complaint. Not you but the media covering you. I'm just trying to catch up on sports and espn is only interested in your private life. Look, why is this news? who cares!?!? I don't care if you have "adult relations" with men, women or you want to build a lifesized wildstyle. The media care for some reason, I don't and I don't believe anyone else does.

Paypal requires sellers to ship an item to the shipping address found on the Paypal Receipt for Seller Protection. Section 11.3.a.

Buyer emails saying they forgot to change the shipping address.

The ONLY solution possible to maintain seller protection is to send over a refund, hope the buyer is keen enough to confirm the eBay Transaction Cancellation Notice, and after that, if the buyer is not frustrated enough to turn somewhere else, have them re-purchase.

Well, I'm out the fixed paypal transaction fee of like $0.30 each time it happens, not much, but it adds up with the number of ppl that screw this up. I did not discover this until I spent days trying to get the books to balance because I was missing $12.xx.

eBay/Paypal acknowledge this problem and do not address the issue. I'm 66.6% certain their employees gets a free snack from the vending machine each time a paypal refund is issued.

Yes, I've taken every preemptive measure to attempt to let customers know about this ahead of time. Inevitably, one learns to accept the fact that there is a fundamental x% rate of idiocy in the population, and things will never change.

</rant>

I am sick and tired of shows and films that cannot seem to go a whole minute or so much as thirty seconds without somebody dropping the F bomb or any other swear word. They may be 'adult' terms but any moron can cuss like a sailor.

Maybe I'm showing my age but, I agree. When I was a kid and someone was dropping the F bomb. Believe me someone was really pissd off. When you use a word too much it loses its meaning. Remember when extreme was extreme? Now under arm deodorant is extreme.

• Like 1

When I was a kid and someone was dropping the F bomb. Believe me someone was really pissd off. When you use a word too much it loses its meaning.

Too true.

Remember when extreme was extreme? Now under arm deodorant is extreme.

There is another expression used to death. I think it became so bad that you couldn't just brush your teeth. You had to brush....to the EXTREME!!!! Haha.

Feel free to ask the weather gods to send it to California. Another dry year and all you'll see about California on TV in 2015 will be forest fires and emergency drought measures. It's was in the 80's today while I made the loop through the local walmarts and targets...

Sorry but God was kicked out of California a long time ago. It started with the schools and then progressed from there.......

I hate it when I buy some fake Chinese Super Hero Minifigures for less than a dollar each (to compare to the real thing)and they end up being pretty cool. My kids can't, and do not care to, spot the differences between them and genuine LEGO. Saying goodbye to the minifigure market.

You should post some side by side pictures of these.