Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Yesterday, someone on CL listed two of the Winter Village pieces, the Market and the Cottage.  Listed them in separate posts.

I wrote them and told them I was interested in picking them both up, and ask (nicely), if they would consider a combined price $20 less than the two individual prices.

I was polite, and indicated that I had interest.  No email back.

Look - I've expressed interest.  I'm asking you for a small price reduction.  If you don't want to offer it to me at that price reduction, just write me back and tell me.  That's fine.  But don't go silent.  Even if they're already sold, don't go silent,  Just talk to me!

And if it is sold TAKE YOUR F%#@ AD DOWN.

• Like 1

You guys and gals think lego buyers on ebay and craigslist are bad!?! Ha wait to you try listing your vehicle for sale. Why would you offer me 1800.00 for my jeep?!?!?! I I do t care if you are close by and you have cash in hand. And why do you have cash in hand.... Do u walks round your house with a ash I by our hand.... I walk around mine with water or nothing. Your weird. Go buy a 95 Buick with 200k miles with your freaking *** 1800.00 Btw my jeep is worth about 8 grand.

• Like 1

You guys and gals think lego buyers on ebay and craigslist are bad!?! Ha wait to you try listing your vehicle for sale. Why would you offer me 1800.00 for my jeep?!?!?! I I do t care if you are close by and you have cash in hand. And why do you have cash in hand.... Do u walks round your house with a ash I by our hand.... I walk around mine with water or nothing. Your weird. Go buy a 95 Buick with 200k miles with your freaking *** 1800.00 Btw my jeep is worth about 8 grand.

Maybe you just aren't as baller as they are. I wipe my butt with bills, brah!

(its only ones though...)

The TRU website...that's my complaint. Its enough to make you mental.

If you pay with paypal you cant enter your tru membership.....but why would I want to do that? because you will give me 5 dollar reward that will cancel out any other promotion making the 5 dollar thing worthless.

Why cant I pick up a batcave at my local store...out of stock it says.....funny, cause you have about 50!!!!!!!

why do I have to log in and remember more stuff, just send me a coupon to my email.

fix your app too you jerks.

keep making me mad and I'll list my whole brickfolio for sale on ebay for 5 dollars and have one of your dumb cashiers price match that. I'll buy every lego set you have for 5 bucks you watch.

• Like 3

Tru canceled everyone of my batcave orders. why am I mad.....CAUSE THEY HAVE 50 on the FREAKING shelf!!!! just because you ran out of the other item (emerald express, don't cancel my order, offer something else.) bad business.

but this made up for my anger:

I order another vw bus from amazon...arrived with slight damage. very minor crease and dent.

contacted amazon:

Me: the item I received has minor box damage, small dents and a crease down the middle about 3 inches in length.

Syed: Hello, my name is syed, Ill be glad to help you today.

Me: I don't' really w ant to go through trouble of shipping back, a small refund would compensate.

syed: I see, I am  sorry for the trouble. Would a refund of $20 be okay?

Me: that would be perfect. If need be I can upload pictures.

syed: That will not be necessary.

....goes on to send me refund. I say thanks and take care. done in under a minute.

tru could take a lesson from amazon.

Another CL complaint from me...

I live in SoCal.  So, CL is active, and there are, at times, some good lots to get on there.  However....

...it doesn't help that my two CLs are San Diego and Inland Empire.  I live near the border of San Diego County and Riverside County.  So, that means that some of the items advertised on those CLs could be 1 1/2 hours away.  Or more.

I got excited this morning, to see a pretty good deal on some POTC stuff, including a Black Pearl.  If on the up and up, it would be great.  But, driving 1 1/2 hours away to get it, kills any value to this deal.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Tru canceled everyone of my batcave orders. why am I mad.....CAUSE THEY HAVE 50 on the FREAKING shelf!!!! just because you ran out of the other item (emerald express, don't cancel my order, offer something else.) bad business.

but this made up for my anger:

I order another vw bus from amazon...arrived with slight damage. very minor crease and dent.

contacted amazon:

Me: the item I received has minor box damage, small dents and a crease down the middle about 3 inches in length.

Syed: Hello, my name is syed, Ill be glad to help you today.

Me: I don't' really w ant to go through trouble of shipping back, a small refund would compensate.

syed: I see, I am  sorry for the trouble. Would a refund of $20 be okay?

Me: that would be perfect. If need be I can upload pictures.

syed: That will not be necessary.

....goes on to send me refund. I say thanks and take care. done in under a minute.

tru could take a lesson from amazon.

"keep making me mad and I'll list my whole brickfolio for sale on ebay for 5 dollars and have one of your dumb cashiers price match that. I'll buy every lego set you have for 5 bucks you watch."

whats your ebay account name and when are you updating the prices  :rofl:

Here's a throwback of a complaint. Anyone remember playing through an arcade game like Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, finally beating it after all the cursing, fist flinging, groaning, blood pressure boiling, and nerve racking moments, thinking it was all over but instead you saw this screen.

fake_ending.jpg

:twitch:

bp_1390559696__quick_meme.jpg

Now even if you had managed to muster enough energy, sanity, and quarters to beat it a second time, you saw these two screens full of every grammatical error possible that seemed to plague these early games. It also taunts you to play yet again! :frantics:

ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986.png

It is funny how much of a 'love/hate' relationship it is with games like this. They piss you off immensely yet we keep going back for whatever reason it is.

Guest TabbyBoy

I think it's very hypocritical of an obese woman to call me "Greedy" at a check-out when I have my trolley piled up with pink/purple boxes and hers is stuffed full of BOGOF pizzas, biscuits and cakes!  We shared a few words but, stopped short of what I could've said. ;-)

If this soccer mom wasn't so nice on the eyes in tru she would have been schooled for every time she mentioned halo lego.... Which was 4. Colored blocks to not translate to lego. That's like saying 4 wheel vehicle is an audi

Yeah men let beautiful women get away with a lot. lol. I was a fairly unpopular guy with the ladies in high school... except right around test time. Never minded letting a girl copy my answers. lol.

• Like 1

Here's something, I'm starting to see the simple "+1" posts making a comeback. People, if you 'like' somebody's post then hit the little blue "Like This" button in their reply. Don't quote their post to just type a "+1" in yours, please.

Could it be some people don't know how to like a post from the new app? I didn't until a few minutes ago and I stumbled on it by accident?

To like a post from the iOS app, select it and the menu to quote, like, etc shows up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

Guest brickcrazyhouse

lucky we don't have too many trolls or +2 would be the new fad  LoL

Check out the batman house thread hehe luv to stir up the pot

I'll second the NBA comment and say isn't it lame how only five teams matter year after year. When they get called out on it suddenly things change. I call shenanigans. A month ago only five teams had a record above 500 espn started talking to about it and now all the bad times r doing OK.. And by all I mean all.

My Canon MG5420 uses up the color ink to print greyscale and complains when I let those suckers dry. :P

I'll second the NBA comment and say isn't it lame how only five teams matter year after year. When they get called out on it suddenly things change. I call shenanigans. A month ago only five teams had a record above 500 espn started talking to about it and now all the bad times r doing OK.. And by all I mean all.

I have not watched the NBA since Michael Jordan retired the 2nd time.  Looks like it's the same old same old