10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

I also don't want to that **** Rose going on and on again about what happened between her and Jack on that boat.

Hey, hey, hey. Language. There are other forums on the internet for such speak.

<funny, it's not blanked out in the original post by a mod, but a regular forum member quoting it has the word slut starred out... hmmm, double standard indeed :taunt:>

• Like 2

Hey, hey, hey. Language. There are other forums on the internet for such speak.

<funny, it's not blanked out in the original post by a mod, but a regular forum member quoting it has the word slut starred out... hmmm, double standard indeed :taunt:>

We use mod pixie dust for these types of posts.

• Like 1

Not to mention WWI. How many people were killed by Sopwith Camels? Or the Volkswagon line. We all know who made those cars. Heard they also killed people here and there. Or Taj Mahal. Built by slave labor. Or sets from SW Ep 1. Name a bigger national tragedy than The Phantom Menace. Go ahead. Try.

Let's be positive people.  Instead of the comments about death, how many people were conceived on these T1s ? :D :D :D

• Like 3

classic price elasticity problem .... basic economics 101-102

sir cost on these are about 50% off MSRP at various point in time.

i believe people snagged tons with DC2(or something like that) + mini VW camper + something else.  so it was like $50 off of 119 set ....  so you will have tough time selling at MSRP when people (with cost of $50 are selling @ $90) :) ... (just saying... i am not sure the exact reason why the price didn't inflate ) ...

Dang, I bought mine at full MSRP. I never seem to have money when these things go on sale......I only have money when these things are full price. Now I'm debating on returning the set.

Dang, I bought mine at full MSRP. I never seem to have money when these things go on sale......I only have money when these things are full price. Now I'm debating on returning the set.

Don't follow the herd, if you want it then keep it. Most on this site are very fickle. If you follow the herds's advice, you'll end up with 20 exo-suits. Ask me how I know. :-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 5

Don't follow the herd, if you want it then keep it. Most on this site are very fickle. If you follow the herds's advice, you'll end up with 20 exo-suits. Ask me how I know. :-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Good advice. I'm only in one anyway, not 20-30. I know what you mean about the Exosuit. I was in three but then returned two and now only have one. Glad I didn't have the funds to over do it.

This is one of the few non-exclusive sets I do not mind buying at full RRP. The Ebay UK price is averaging 10-15% over RRP, I think lots were buying it in the lead up to Christmas anticipating it going EOL.

But I belatedly picked up the UK Jan to June catalog and the VW Camper is in it. So expect it to be around for at least another 6 months. There may be a post Christmas price drop because of this  - which is good if you are looking to but from Ebay.

Also listed in the catalog were, the Tower bridge and Death Star.

Guest TabbyBoy

I saw one in John Lewis yesterday with seal code 01S5 so, you all have plenty of time.  Prepare for disappointment as this set is massively hoarded and still widely available nearly everywhere. I bought my stash in 2012 and will not be buying more.

Same goes for the TB, also code 50S4.

That said when production ends it will disappear quicker than a set of rims at a Puff Daddy concert. This may well be hoarded but it's a baddass set that I'm convinced will rise rapidly.

My guess is that it will rise rapidly when it first disappears. After that, I think it will be climbing slowly in value.

Guest TabbyBoy

Judging by recent EOLs, it may be wise to resell shortly after EOL as growth seems to slow after that.  Since EOL+90days of the FB retiring, it hasn't risen that much.  I'm thinking of selling 75% of my campers within 6 months of EOL and the remainder after 3 years.  I sold 25% of my Sopwith Camels this week for 2x which ain't at all bad.  Remember, it's in the timing as well as the waiting.

Judging by recent EOLs, it may be wise to resell shortly after EOL as growth seems to slow after that. Since EOL+90days of the FB retiring, it hasn't risen that much. I'm thinking of selling 75% of my campers within 6 months of EOL and the remainder after 3 years. I sold 25% of my Sopwith Camels this week for 2x which ain't at all bad. Remember, it's in the timing as well as the waiting.

I hear u. But then again c emerald express and black Pearl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app