10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

the fact that these new miniT1s have a code ending in 3 indicates a lost pallet packaged in 2013.

seal codes correlate at least with the lego carton packaging date listed in year month day format on the side of the lego case they come in for every set i have cases of.

for example, the outside case of 8 exosuits has a label with a date code listed as 140519 - May 19 2014.

there is also a second production date code listed as YYMM - 1405 - this explicitly tells us that the date codes are YYMMDD.

this case was packaged at 6 am-ish on Monday May 19th.

post-33930-0-59652200-1411007739_thumb.j

the exosuits on the inside have case seals  20S4 - the 20th week of 2014 begins with - you guessed it Monday May 19.

post-33930-0-91607500-1411007620_thumb.j

this is counting the first complete week of 2014 beginning on monday january 6th as Week 1.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

I bought a T1 on September 1st, So Yesterday I called to see if lego would send me a free mini T1, the lady first said she couldn't because I didn't order the T1 while the mini promo was active. So told her I would like to return the one I purchased on the 1st and I would just reorder another one, She then replied that the mini T1 was a one day promotion because of limited stock and I couldn't reorder because the promotion had ended. I had my tablet in front of me and I was looking right at it sitting in my cart. I told her that it's still showing up on the site and she put me on hold, After a 30 min. Wait she came back and said she would send me one this time but she wasn't suppose to. Then she made the comment that she was writing notes in my member profile. What's this all about? Did anyone else purchase a T1 before the new mini T1 promo and call to get the mini. I was never rude to her and spoke politely the whole time but she acted like I was trying to get over on them. Am I wrong to think they would rather just send me the poly bag than me returning the T1 just to order a new one?

I bought a T1 on September 1st, So Yesterday I called to see if lego would send me a free mini T1, the lady first said she couldn't because I didn't order the T1 while the mini promo was active. So told her I would like to return the one I purchased on the 1st and I would just reorder another one, She then replied that the mini T1 was a one day promotion because of limited stock and I couldn't reorder because the promotion had ended. I had my tablet in front of me and I was looking right at it sitting in my cart. I told her that it's still showing up on the site and she put me on hold, After a 30 min. Wait she came back and said she would send me one this time but she wasn't suppose to. Then she made the comment that she was writing notes in my member profile. What's this all about? Did anyone else purchase a T1 before the new mini T1 promo and call to get the mini. I was never rude to her and spoke politely the whole time but she acted like I was trying to get over on them. Am I wrong to think they would rather just send me the poly bag than me returning the T1 just to order a new one?

if i were you i would have just ordered another T1 camper and got the polybag. its not worth to get marked for it. apparently these days TLG is getting very tight. probably people are/have abused it to the limit and hence now its getting hard to get replacement part :(

10220 Volkswagen Camper is THE top seller on LEGO Shop at Home today (Sep 18).

But Winter Village Market is also one of the top sellers. This set has been a drag for months for Lego. "Coincidentally" there have been more talks of EOL here for the last few days.

IMO that means there are a lot of us brickulators out there, to the point that we make a significant impact to Lego's best seller list.

• Like 3

But Winter Village Market is also one of the top sellers. This set has been a drag for months for Lego. "Coincidentally" there have been more talks of EOL here for the last few days.

IMO that means there are a lot of us brickulators out there, to the point that we make a significant impact to Lego's best seller list.

Sure starting to seem that way....

I wonder how many units it takes to become a top seller for lego?

Lol...so i guess you have a bigger ruler?

I'm forced to use a yardstick. 

• Like 1