10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

I think with them its just totally random like everything else.  I'm fairly close to the facility and get shipped next day.  On a seperate note my friend will order same thing , same time, same city and his always is processed after mine.  Usually comes a day after so theres no reasoning behind it.  As long as the orders keep coming I wouldn't worry about it.

Interesting, ya you`re definitely playing with fire there. Haha, the funny thing is I haven`t ordered a whole heck of a lot, at least what I`d consider a lot. I buy my exclusives from ToysRUs or in store and only order things for the promos online. Guess I`ll find out tomorrow. 

Awww, thanks  :drinks:

Any update?

I ordered yesterday from Canada LEGO Shop at Home and it shipped out this morning from MS.

Weird I have never had one take less than 4 days to process. When I ordered two advent calendars earlier this month they were in process for 6 days, 8 if you include the weekend.

I have had the same issue - long durations spent in process.  That said, there are other times where they ship lightning fast.  It's pretty hit or miss for me.

I still have the email from Lego sent on 9/2 for the Spaceman VIP promo and it states, "from September 1 - 14, 2014, or while supplies last." I keep all the promo emails, the ones I checked all have this same wording.

Headlines: TLC riles up entire Lego reselling world by purposefully devaluing promotional items via extended availability! Also secretly reintroduces high value promos that everyone thought were already retired! Imminent doom forecasted!

• Like 2

With the new ban policy the big buyers who used to get hundreds of each promo item are gone. Now promos last the entire month.

big buyers don't rely on orders to get the promotions.

i am sure there are other avenues for these big resellers to achieve those high value promotion items. i think there is someone in amazon with 25-30 spaceman for sale.

do you literally think that the person made 30 different purchases to get those. i highly doubt it.

• Like 1

I still have the email from Lego sent on 9/2 for the Spaceman VIP promo and it states, "from September 1 - 14, 2014, or while supplies last." I keep all the promo emails, the ones I checked all have this same wording.

Maybe we should stop ordering to see if the spaceman promo can last until October 1st. Imagine getting spaceman promo PLUS holiday promo :money:

Yes it is unlikely, but not impossible if they have enough different accounts. I have about 20 of the spacemen, and every single one came from a different order.

sure. how long have you been doing this?

it may not be impossible for/during the short term. but these large resellers have been around for years and they have been doing it consistently. so coming back to your enunciation yes its possible but i don't think they are doing that.

i am sure they have better efficient mechanism of achieving it.

if they look hard enough sooner or later every single of these account will be in radar.

Edited by newbie77