So...when did Lego get all healthy on us?

DoNotInsertIntoMouth

I sense an abundance of free time.  I'm a little surprised you were typing this into a search.  I imagine you knew where to find it.  Organic is overrated to me, but they are from a different country so I'd just go with it.  They must have had a change of heart from their licensed McDonald's sets from the past.

I sense an abundance of free time.  I'm a little surprised you were typing this into a search.  I imagine you knew where to find it.  Organic is overrated to me, but they are from a different country so I'd just go with it.  They must have had a change of heart from their licensed McDonald's sets from the past.

Nope - I have no free time most of the time. Searching is faster than clicking scrolling, etc.

you don't need canine teeth to eat play-dough, I mean tofu

oh cmon, tofu is delicious if you know how to prepare it, and there are many ways to prepare it too. People in Asia have been eating it for hunderds of years without complain. 

The wannabe health nuts who did not know the first thing about cooking have ruined tofu for everyone. :getlost: