10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

As i said, probably just end up being a gap in my collection. Had one in my hand right after black friday but was really short on funds so i left it. Bad move. The thing that keeps echoing in my head is "oh this will be available until the end of 2015". So who pulled that info out of their rear? 

As i said, probably just end up being a gap in my collection. Had one in my hand right after black friday but was really short on funds so i left it. Bad move. The thing that keeps echoing in my head is "oh this will be available until the end of 2015". So who pulled that info out of their rear? 

Now here is another set that I will be loading up on got 15 shooting for 40, should be around until end of 2015, This set will be a huge money maker so investors should be buying these whenever they can. So don't wait until its to late.   Ed

• Like 2

The thing that keeps echoing in my head is "oh this will be available until the end of 2015". So who pulled that info out of their rear?

The "prophet" who has 90% of BP drinking the Kool-Aid. Anytime anyone says different or has a different opinion than his, the Kool-Aid Mafia accuses that person of being a hater and jealous.
  • Like 3

The "prophet" who has 90% of BP drinking the Kool-Aid. Anytime anyone says different or has a different opinion than his, the Kool-Aid Mafia accuses that person of being a hater and jealous.

To be fair, if he had actually taken the advice in that same post to buy it whenever he could and not leave it too late, he wouldn't be without one now.

Some people always need someone else to blame for their own mistakes.

• Like 2

To be even more fair he already admitted he has no one to blame but himself.

To be even fairer still, it didn't sound like it.

Well considering i thought i had another 10 months at the least, i hadn't "planned" on waiting until it was too late. But i will stop myself here. "If you can't say something good...yada yada yada". Just shows that people who think they are in the know don't know jack.

So mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all? :D

Well considering i thought i had another 10 months at the least, i hadn't "planned" on waiting until it was too late. But i will stop myself here. "If you can't say something good...yada yada yada". Just shows that people who think they are in the know don't know jack. 

If you're planning out your entire investment strategy based on what one guy posts in these forums, you're going to fail.  Emazers has more experience than most in this game, and he was giving his educated opinion.  I'm willing to bet not a single person on this forum thought that this set would be gone right now.  Lego is always changing the rules of the game and sometimes you're going to be caught off guard.  Emazers has always said to buy early and often if you want a set in order to protect yourself in case Lego pulls the rug out from everyone.

Read the advice on this board, do your own research, and make up your own mind instead of blaming others.

• Like 4

GE, TH, and HH all seemed to have quite a few instances of availability after they sold out from LEGO.  SSD, SC, and now AA have dried up much quicker.  I wish I had acquired more of this set (you can never have enough, right?) as I currently sit at 4 plus I have 2 loose nearly complete sets.  My stock room is bursting though with the plethora of effective retirements this year.  I just couldn't buy them all and didn't have the capital available in the past couple years to stock up on all these sets.  It has been a fun and exciting year though.

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1

Everyone wants to hype up the prophet like he is the greatest thing this site has ever seen and then y'all have the balls to tell someone its his fault that he didn't get any? What did you expect when every word he speaks is taken as gospel around here? All of this is irrelevant anyway because I like already said HE ALREADY SAID HE WAS TO BLAME for missong out. Some people around here kill me.

To be fair, if he had actually taken the advice in that same post to buy it whenever he could and not leave it too late, he wouldn't be without one now.

Some people always need someone else to blame for their own mistakes.

If you're planning out your entire investment strategy based on what one guy posts in these forums, you're going to fail.  Emazers has more experience than most in this game, and he was giving his educated opinion.  I'm willing to bet not a single person on this forum thought that this set would be gone right now.  Lego is always changing the rules of the game and sometimes you're going to be caught off guard.  Emazers has always said to buy early and often if you want a set in order to protect yourself in case Lego pulls the rug out from everyone.

Read the advice on this board, do your own research, and make up your own mind instead of blaming others.

I did not blame anyone. Apparently your reading skills are poor. Although it wasn't only Emazer's touting that eol date for AA. Everyone was touting the same bs. So i simply said it how it is. Those you think they're in the know don't know jack. Truth hurts doesn't it? And people are supposed to want to pay for this garbage disguised as advice? People on here spout off eol dates as if they work for Lego and then when people follow their so-called wisdom, they get blamed for not buying sooner. Sorry i don't have unlimited funds to buy every set the minute it is released. Sorry i don't have buddies in Lego to give me sets to review and then keep. Apparently there were a lot more people than me that thought that AA would be around for a while longer. Gee, i wonder why they thought that? Maybe it was the bs being rinsed and repeated here. You know what your opinions mean to me? Squat. As Weird Al's song says, "but he's a genius in France, genius in France, genius in Franceeeeee!"

I did not blame anyone. Apparently your reading skills are poor. Although it wasn't only Emazer's touting that eol date for AA. Everyone was touting the same bs. So i simply said it how it is. Those you think they're in the know don't know jack. Truth hurts doesn't it? And people are supposed to want to pay for this garbage disguised as advice? People on here spout off eol dates as if they work for Lego and then when people follow their so-called wisdom, they get blamed for not buying sooner. Sorry i don't have unlimited funds to buy every set the minute it is released. Sorry i don't have buddies in Lego to give me sets to review and then keep. Apparently there were a lot more people than me that thought that AA would be around for a while longer. Gee, i wonder why they thought that? Maybe it was the bs being rinsed and repeated here. You know what your opinions mean to me? Squat. As Weird Al's song says, "but he's a genius in France, genius in France, genius in Franceeeeee!"

If you don't feel like this forum is worth anything, quit reading it and

30257893.jpg

Edited by naf

In regards to AA available in Canada, I have access to as many as I want or need but at regular price. The price in Canada is $209.99 plus tax. I would like to purchase several, but of couse the profit margin is going to be slimmer as my cost is greater than the US, and shipping to the US is always more when it comes time to sell them. Of couse I will receive US dollars when I sell them which would off set the cost depending on the value of the dollar. I would like to keep them for a few years before I sell them. Any input or predictions on what this set will be worth in say 2 or 3 years? Should I stock up at the Canadian retail and if so how many would you buy? I only have 2 of these right now.(sealed)

Thanks in advance!

i started using my magic 8 ball to decide which sets to buy.  if that is unsuccessful, i'll try reading tea leaves.

Everyone wants to hype up the prophet like he is the greatest thing this site has ever seen and then y'all have the balls to tell someone its his fault that he didn't get any? What did you expect when every word he speaks is taken as gospel around here? All of this is irrelevant anyway because I like already said HE ALREADY SAID HE WAS TO BLAME for missong out. Some people around here kill me.