10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

Well the most honorable thing to do is return the item, i agree. If keeping it anyways, paying it forward so to speak, to help someone out would also be a "conscientious" thing to do. Unlike some people on here, i actually collect and build most of my lego. I pick up some here or there to sell later just to further my collection. I will find one eventually but i can assure you it won't be for triple the cost. I won't pay that kind of money for them. It's my fault for not buying it before now anyways. It's odd though how everyone has a remark about an offer that wasn't directed at them in the first place. 

Well the most honorable thing to do is return the item, i agree. If keeping it anyways, paying it forward so to speak, to help someone out would also be a "conscientious" thing to do. Unlike some people on here, i actually collect and build most of my lego. I pick up some here or there to sell later just to further my collection. I will find one eventually but i can assure you it won't be for triple the cost. I won't pay that kind of money for them. It's my fault for not buying it before now anyways. It's odd though how everyone has a remark about an offer that wasn't directed at them in the first place.

Ok I see your point. The only reason I commented was because soliciting either way is not allowed in the forums. It's an unwritten rule so some might not know. Wasn't trying to burn you at the stake sorry if you felt that way.

Ok I see your point. The only reason I commented was because soliciting either way is not allowed in the forums. It's an unwritten rule so some might not know. Wasn't trying to burn you at the stake sorry if you felt that way.

So I should put down my pitchfork and torch?

For anyone in Canada these are in stock at TRU and WM. I'd suggest not ordering more than 2 from WM, they have been cancelling all orders for people that do for any lego sets. Me included! (I felt like I was getting a lego intervention, haha)

Why would anyone need two Walking Dead pinball machines?

I am aware they are going for more on ebay, etc right now. But considering he didn't pay for the extra to begin with, i'm merely suggesting he pass on the good karma by helping a fellow brickpicker. If not, so be it.

Just an update...I called Lego customer service and explained the situation.  I told them to charge my card and they did.  The woman I spoke to had no idea these were being double shipped.  As a thank you, she didn't charge me any sales tax.

-Jeff

• Like 2