10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

So I guess we should be expecting a lot of these "what should I do with the mistake I order I received but didn't pay for" questions popping up.

About 6 years ago I received two orders from S@H during this time that were just dropped off at my house by mistake by the delivery company. I immediately called S@H on both occasions, and even delivered one of them for them since it was close to Christmas. Too bad this site didn't exist back then because I could've asked everyone else what the right thing to do was and if a couple people said "keep the stuff, not your fault, too bad for them" I could have kept the stuff and not had to feel bad about it.

I just wanted folks to know there should be future stock available at S@H, since they'll be receiving returns.

So I guess we should be expecting a lot of these "what should I do with the mistake I order I received but didn't pay for" questions popping up.

About 6 years ago I received two orders from LEGO Shop at Home during this time that were just dropped off at my house by mistake by the delivery company. I immediately called LEGO Shop at Home on both occasions, and even delivered one of them for them since it was close to Christmas. Too bad this site didn't exist back then because I could've asked everyone else what the right thing to do was and if a couple people said "keep the stuff, not your fault, too bad for them" I could have kept the stuff and not had to feel bad about it.

Hopefully you aren't painting everyone on the site with that brush. I don't argue with your take though.

Wait...are you guys saying that you never have received BOGO for every order you've made in the past? I thought everyone got that deal...I always just figured it was an unwritten promo they ran...

"Here's a Chima bike with your order and hey, if you lift that polybag up, under that you'll see..no no, keep going, under the random Bionicle promo flyer, lift that up. No no, that's the invoice. Now, take that out and you'll see...No, that's the circular with the page of random sets we need to increase sales on, lift that up. Oh dam**t, there's the keychain and the Jor-el, we sure do pack a lot of sh*t in here for you guys. Ok ok, now lift that up...There it is!! The EXTRA 10225 R2-D2 we tossed in for your loyalty. That's just a bonus because well, we like you. A lot."

• Like 5

There it is!! The EXTRA 10225 R2-D2 we tossed in for your loyalty. That's just a bonus because well, we like you. A lot."

I take exception to the suggestion that R2-D2 is akin to a friggin party favor. How dare you, sir. How. Dare. You... ;)

Edited by Grynn
  • Like 1

So, I just got home from work to find a large lego box on my front porch. The only things I currently have on order are two TOO which are both backordered. I open the box to find an AA which I did not order or pay for.....crazy, and NO joke. The order reference # matches the one from the AA I already received a few days ago. Not sure what to do. If I call and ask to pay for this set, should I be worried they will want me to send it back?

I mean, if they want to keep sending them, I will keep buying them.... :clapping:

Jeff

I had two orders of AA that double shipped, so buy two get two free. That was a fun "guess what's in these boxes" night last week.