Doctor Who

StompingFreak

Hey guys, Right, I have made a Lego Will Hartnell, Tom Baker, David Tennant, Matt Smith. Comp's Rose, Amy, Clara. I will post pictures when I find my camera. From current body parts, How many other Doctors, can be made? Stomping

Found your camera yet :)

I have had a look on the net and I cannot find anything that directs me to the US ratings. The last time someone mentioned it on a DW podcast they were talking about 0.5million and thought this was good. As BBC America is on a high tier cable package and is not available in all states. This might have been around series 6 time. 

Found your camera yet :)

I have had a look on the net and I cannot find anything that directs me to the US ratings. The last time someone mentioned it on a DW podcast they were talking about 0.5million and thought this was good. As BBC America is on a high tier cable package and is not available in all states. This might have been around series 6 time. 

Hey I'm only saying what I was told. But any way, Still can't find camera, think i left it at girl friends. I'll pick it up at weekend. Any way, any news on other Doctor builds? Stomping