Old Lego catalog (1985)

Ronda

thanks for bringing me back. I remember I wanted that airport soooooo bad, and my friend got it. I was so jealous, but I still got to play with it almost every day at his house. I did get the king's castle when I was in third grade though, and I still have it! I have since passed it onto my son's (and daughter's) collection, but they seldom play with it. they are too busy with their star wars, friends, and ninja turtles. some day it will go to my grandkids I guess. also, I did finally get that airport...about five years ago off if ebay! better late than never I guess... lol

Thanks.  That brought back so many memories :D  Anyone who thinks Chima is unique, should check out Fabuland. ;)  There were Space series about exploration and not conflict, plus boats that float :D

Times have changed. I have built some of the older space sets, and compared it to the newer space sets. I like the older ones better.