Newbies Guide to Brickfolio Creation

Gondorian

Hey follks!

I looked and didn't find a guide for the best way to get your Brickfolio set up and there are nuances that appear to be buried in threads, so I figured I would make a guide.

Step 1 is to get registered on BrickSet.com and record your collection there. I've just made a youtube video for this part, which you can see when it's uploaded (youtube is being slow).  Everything is pretty intuitive, except for how to record the number of copies of each set (make sure you do Table view when browsing sets).

Step 2 is to go to your BrickFolio here (http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/brickfolio.cfm) and choose that you want to import sets from BrickSet.  You then just enter your Brickset username and password, and then everything gets imported.  NOTE that if you currently have something in your Brickfolio, you can't do the import, so you need to clear all the data first.  You do this via the DATA SERVICES option in Brickfolio menu.

Step 3, which is optional, is to show your Brickfolio in your signature.  You just need choose PROMOTE BRICKPICKER.COM from under the Brickfolio menu and paste the appropriate code in your signature.

And that's all there is to it!