Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

Just got back from advanced screening of kingsman secret service.

Holy crap. I'm a big movie critic and usually very negative. This movie was awsome. Highly recommend. I love the premise being it too of population Control.

If any of u see. It let me know ur thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Kid did u see Whiplash? Let me know what you think of it. A simple but truly perfect film. For me the best movie of 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

I have advance screenings to 3-4 movies over the next two weeks. Tonight was Still Alice featuring Julianne Moore and the most amazing thing is that Kristen Stewart didn't ruin it. In all seriousness, it was a good movie and a great performance by Julianne Moore and I highly recommend it. Kristen Stewart portrays someone who can't act, a perfect role for her.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

I have advance screenings to 3-4 movies over the next two weeks. Tonight was Still Alice featuring Julianne Moore and the most amazing thing is that Kristen Stewart didn't ruin it. In all seriousness, it was a good movie and a great performance by Julianne Moore and I highly recommend it. Kristen Stewart portrays someone who can't act, a perfect role for her.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

You get one for kingsman?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

I feel like we just did Fantastic Four and now here we 'reimagine' it again. It's like Spider-Man all over again. I see we are still doing those logos with numbers in place of letters similar to how the series "Numbers" did by replacing the "e" with a three. So it reads "Fant 4 stic". ....How the heck are you supposed to pronounce that? :scratchhead: