Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

Don't understand why they never really gave us the all out battle in the future.  T1 was  good, T2 was great, T3 was decent; with the ending being awesome......then they kind of limped to the finish line with Terminator: Salvation.

Kind of a shame that they didn't have the foresight to long-plan this thing when they did T2 or have a legit young actor (or at least one who could stay out of trouble) to grow as the role dictated. 

The franchise is 2 and 2 in my book, T1&T2 were excellent, T3&T4 were average at best IMHO, not bad, certainly not the standard of the original two. Regardless, this one looks interesting and I`ll definitely be seeing it at some point. 

Wonder what Christian Bale has to say? *Warning Heavy Language*

?Link, it`s hilarious albeit very pathetic! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check Out The Teaser Movie Trailer For ANT-MAN

Back when there was just a teaser, I thought it would be interesting for one of Marvel's more obscure heroes to be taken in a serious light. Now here is the trailer and looks like Ant-Man may finally get his due. I'm guessing somewhere a minifigure may also be a possibility later on like next year.

Just got back from advanced screening of kingsman secret service.

Holy crap. I'm a big movie critic and usually very negative. This movie was awsome. Highly recommend. I love the premise being it too of population Control.

If any of u see. It let me know ur thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app