What Lego set did you buy today?

Lone Ranger Train in Target for just 29.99...

My son is addicted to these reality t.v. shows where cameras follow the participants around 24/7 and we are treated to not only video clips of certain events but also video clips of the participants narrating and discussing said events. I guess that is why Im wishing we had video of you making this find. I find myself wanting to know things like (1) did you play it cool ("yeah I've been here before .... No biggie")? (2) were any soccer moms and/or children knocked over as you dove for the set? (3) were any cartwheels turned, and, if so, how many? And I also want to have the entire scene narrated by the 17-year-old part-time Target employee who happened to be in the vicinity of "the find." I need to know his thoughts and feelings about this event ....

Oh well, I guess until Brickpicker becomes a reality t.v. show, I will have to settle for your thumbs up emoticon and I will have to congratulate you here on the forums, instead of in a video snippet. So, CONGATS! Awesome score!

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

My son is addicted to these reality t.v. shows where cameras follow the participants around 24/7 and we are treated to not only video clips of certain events but also video clips of the participants narrating and discussing said events. I guess that is why Im wishing we had video of you making this find. I find myself wanting to know things like (1) did you play it cool ("yeah I've been here before .... No biggie")? (2) were any soccer moms and/or children knocked over as you dove for the set? (3) were any cartwheels turned, and, if so, how many? And I also want to have the entire scene narrated by the 17-year-old part-time Target employee who happened to be in the vicinity of "the find." I need to know his thoughts and feelings about this event ....

Oh well, I guess until Brickpicker becomes a reality t.v. show, I will have to settle for your thumbs up emoticon and I will have to congratulate you here on the forums, instead of in a video snippet. So, CONGATS! Awesome score!

lol. I never really caught on to those reality shows. But I wouldn't mind seeing a clip of Ed and Jeff dragging Walmart's entire clearance aisle to their car. Oh, if only those passerby's giving them weird looks knew...

I just picked up Red Five X-Wing (10240) and Jabba's Barge (75020), $150 for the pair.

The guy says he "gets these all these time", so who knows, maybe he'll call me with something else interesting...

Bill

Wow, Bill, this sounds sketchy all the way.  I doubt a Lego employee gets discounts to this degree.  Sounds like stolen goods.

yeo, i can post pics at least with all my finds...

post-6007-0-28905300-1376589052_thumb.jp

Especially sets that were just released 15 days ago.

Stolen goods can be seized by the police at any time.

Oops... well, as you can tell by the post count, I'm new at this... I honestly thought both of those had been out a while. Had I known that, I probably wouldn't have gone through with it...

Oops... well, as you can tell by the post count, I'm new at this... I honestly thought both of those had been out a while. Had I known that, I probably wouldn't have gone through with it...

Probably wont be a big deal. Just keep his info just in case.

I got a Bwing (used) off ebay along with the han figure for $120. That guy didn't do too bad - got to build it and got his money back.