What Lego set did you buy today?

I talked to the guy who sold me the figs and asked if he wanted to sell the bricks. He said yes. Now I get to find the other arm (and hopefully the rest of cloud city) in 100lbs of bulk. Lots of instructions and some boxes too. And a ton more figs in the bulk.

I can sell Boba for more than I paid for everything  :money:

You mind if I asked how you scored that? Great deals right there! I see that they were shipped in the original LEGO boxes too

he has a contact but would not disclose his/her identity and i am fine with that, the less I know the better as long as i am able to score some good deals. 

I talked to the guy who sold me the figs and asked if he wanted to sell the bricks. He said yes. Now I get to find the other arm (and hopefully the rest of cloud city) in 100lbs of bulk. Lots of instructions and some boxes too. And a ton more figs in the bulk.

I can sell Boba for more than I paid for everything  :money:

Sweet. Keep us informed on what happens.

Another Imperial Inspection for $85 and used 4842 for $88

Where are you finding these Hogwarts deals? My wife wants it but I can't find one under $175.

Had a woman agree to $125 with me on craigslist - and then backed out because some guy said he would pay her what she wanted (but she had to ship it). I told her it was a scam, but no dice.

Where are you finding these Hogwarts deals? My wife wants it but I can't find one under $175.

Had a woman agree to $125 with me on craigslist - and then backed out because some guy said he would pay her what she wanted (but she had to ship it). I told her it was a scam, but no dice.

I know that anything goes on "CL"...there are no rules or whatever, but I find this to be really messed up. Someone starts offering more for something to make sure they get it...I know it's just part of the game but its extremely frustrating when you are just trying to buy something for the listed price and they pull it out from uunder you to give it to some guy who emailed later offering 10 or 20 bucks more.

Just on eBay. It is one of my favorite sets to flip! Sold one last week for $250, and hope to get definitely more than $200 for this one.

Wow. That's pretty sweet.

Yep.  It was just sitting on the top shelf with a bunch of Sonic Raiders.  I couldn't believe it for a few moments and then i grabbed it and carried it around like a new baby for the rest of the time I was in the store.  When I checked out the cashier and the woman in line behind me had a discussion about the high price of Legos based on my set ringing up at $80 and I just wanted to laugh knowing that I could sell it tomorrow at a good premium if I so desired.

picked up some goodies and TRU and WM today

x2 Masterpiece Soundwave

x6 Captain America's Avenging Cycle @ $12.99 ea.

x10 Attack On Weathertop @ $40.00 ea.

x5 Uruk Hai Army @ 21.00 ea.

x4 Superman vs Power Armor Lex Luthor @ $13.00 ea.

Nice score on the Soundwaves where can you find these nowadays?

As many others have been doing this week, I picked up several sets at Walmart clearance prices:

An Unexpected Gathering $49

Mines of Moria $54

The Mine $69

For now I have passed on The Goblin King Battle at $69, Attack of the Wargs at $35 and Hulk's Helicarrier at $35.

And I also found a Captain America's Avenging Cycle at Target for about $6.