What Lego set did you buy today?

2 more helm's deep for $89/each. I bought these at a walmart that I checked this past sunday and had nothing on clearance like the other walmarts in town. I stopped back in today and they had everything marked down that we have been finding. my point is, if there is a walmart near you that did not have any clearance late last week, it might be worth another stop or at least a phone call to double check. it appears that a few stores arrived late to the party.

Which Walmart Terry?  I was in the Appleton WM and didn't see HD on clearance.  Did pick up a Weathertop for $40, though.  That one was cleared out of the good stuff.

Which Walmart Terry?  I was in the Appleton WM and didn't see HD on clearance.  Did pick up a Weathertop for $40, though.  That one was cleared out of the good stuff.

green bay west. I went down to Appleton this past sunday as well and didn't see anything either. they should be starting soon I would think. Appleton is 30-35 miles one way for me, so I only head down there maybe once every six weeks or if I know I will find something. west green bay has a bunch of $40 weathertops, 1 $64 malelovence, and a few other odds and ends. they also had some mirkwoods and wargs tagged with a red tag but still at full retail. if you go there check the toy dept as well as the lawn and garden area. they were in the process of moving a bunch of clearance toys out there. I was hoping and asked if the millennium falcon might be getting reduced, but no such luck. I only have 2 and would like to at least triple that. if you come across any that you don't purchase near me let me know! do you ever check Oshkosh? I never have, but am thinking about it. I have some time since I am off of work for 6 weeks due to my recent foot surgery.

green bay west. I went down to Appleton this past sunday as well and didn't see anything either. they should be starting soon I would think. Appleton is 30-35 miles one way for me, so I only head down there maybe once every six weeks or if I know I will find something. west green bay has a bunch of $40 weathertops, 1 $64 malelovence, and a few other odds and ends. they also had some mirkwoods and wargs tagged with a red tag but still at full retail. if you go there check the toy dept as well as the lawn and garden area. they were in the process of moving a bunch of clearance toys out there. I was hoping and asked if the millennium falcon might be getting reduced, but no such luck. I only have 2 and would like to at least triple that. if you come across any that you don't purchase near me let me know! do you ever check Oshkosh? I never have, but am thinking about it. I have some time since I am off of work for 6 weeks due to my recent foot surgery.

Unfortunately, no.  I am down in Chicago but have extended family in Appleton, so any visit I make to God's country is accompanied by trips to WMs and Targets.  I'll be sure to let you know if I see anything during the odd times I am there, though.

An extra Helm's Deep (already have one that I built), a Stagecoach Escape, Colby City Duell, and a 7937 train station. All at the current discount prices at amazon.de which are pretty good for European standards. Was thinking of also buying a Constitution train Chase and an extra Unexpexted Gathering but the discount had already expired. No harm done, plenty of time to wait for more discounts on those sets IMO.

Friends Summer Riding Camp at TRU in store. Price matched w/ online to $99.99 (It's THIRTY DOLLARS MORE IN STORE!). Also used a $5 rewards coupon on it and got a free Chima Crug's Swamp Jet with purchase. Hopefully that makes the Friends set somewhat decent!

Amazon.co.uk has Summer Riding Camp for $95 shipped if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Just cleared out a Toronto Target of all of their LOTR Attack on Weathertops. 8 of them at $38 Cdn ($40 US) each. Also picked up 4 of the Halo ice battleground sets for $14 each (MSRP of $45), which I mention here only because I intend to use them all for a sweet Battle of Hoth display.

Just cleared out a Toronto Target of all of their LOTR Attack on Weathertops. 8 of them at $38 Cdn ($40 US) each. Also picked up 4 of the Halo ice battleground sets for $14 each (MSRP of $45), which I mention here only because I intend to use them all for a sweet Battle of Hoth display.

That is a lot of great deals there.

3x Jabba's Palace @$64

3x Weathertop @$40

2x Urk-Hai @$21

2x Lex Power Armor @$13

Wal-Mart Clearance has been much better to me than Target this summer.  Just about done though unless I go for a few UGs or the other remaining Supercenter drops their Jabbas down to 64.  I'm stopping at 8 Weathertops (left 5 today).

Guest eightbrick

Complete UCS TIE for $100

You know what? I'm done man, done! I'm express post shipping you a jar filled with my tears of jealousy, see how you like that. So there! xD

Hahaha where do you find all these deals?!?

Gotta brag...bought 22 used Harry Potter sets for 300, estimated Brickpicker value 817.  Includes graveyard, Hogwarts, Hungarian Horntail.

Most have manuals and they are separated into 20 ziploc bags based on part type!

Amazing job. Congrats.