What Lego set did you buy today?

If you wouldn't mind, could you give a link to the listing? I'd like to just see exactly who can afford to sell a $400 set for nearly 50% off.

If it all works out, great score, FCB!

It should work out. The seller has over 30,000 in positive feedback and let me know that the outer box had some damage while everything inside was still factory sealed (they opened the box to check apparently). Shipping was not free (not that it matters at this price really) and handling time was normal as well. The seller has a Store on eBay but seems to specialize on expensive jewelry. I guess we will see, but I think they just happened to get this at a state sale or something of the sort and put it there.

I picked up a catwoman catcycle city chase for 10.44. Not the best price but at least it isn't retail 15.99! Last one on the shelf and someone had hid it behind some boxes on the top shelf lol.

Nice find.  Around $10 is pretty good for CAN...better than the 25% off promo at Indigo currently.  yeah, the Catwoman boxes are really disappearing from stores.  You get two main characters, cycle and extra pieces...one of the better smaller sets IMO.  

Over the past couple days:

Price matched the Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle $99.99 at TRU website and used my two $40 gift cards and $10 EGift cards and I had 3 $5 rewards coupons.  Brought it down to $65.

Another Hulk Helicarrier Breakout - $35

2 - Captain America Avenging Cycle

Star Wars Millennium Falcon - $99

3 - SH: Batwing over Gotham - $25

Super Heroes: Batcave - $49

LOTR: Uruk Hai Army - $21

3 - SH: Power Armor Lex - $13

KMart - Naboo Series 1 planet set - $1

I saw a couple Attack on Weathertops for $40, but one was open and had bag #1 cut open.  I wasn't going to risk the other.  A few of the Wal-Marts I stopped at haven't started clearancing anything yet.

I'm waiting to buy Unexpected Gatherings at KMart and hoping I can score them during the 50% off clearance toys sale.

walked into my local walmart today and low and behold they had a bunch of sets on clearance from Creator, LOTR, Star Wars, TLR, Spongebob ... most of them are at amazon prices ...

but i did walk away with probably the last Weathertop they had: smashed box, but sealed and not in there system any more ... after a 30 minute wait at CS, they gave it to me for $25

and strange enough, found a lone Anakins and Sebulba pod racer on the shelf nice and minty for $64 ...

interesting day indeed!

2 more helm's deep for $89/each. I bought these at a walmart that I checked this past sunday and had nothing on clearance like the other walmarts in town. I stopped back in today and they had everything marked down that we have been finding. my point is, if there is a walmart near you that did not have any clearance late last week, it might be worth another stop or at least a phone call to double check. it appears that a few stores arrived late to the party.

Guest eightbrick

2 more helm's deep for $89/each. I bought these at a walmart that I checked this past sunday and had nothing on clearance like the other walmarts in town. I stopped back in today and they had everything marked down that we have been finding. my point is, if there is a walmart near you that did not have any clearance late last week, it might be worth another stop or at least a phone call to double check. it appears that a few stores arrived late to the party.

Wow, nice find. It may not seem like much compared to those reports around boxing day of people scoring them for 25 dollars, but those are going to make you rich in a couple of years. I wish I could find them for that price, even finding the set is troubling up north (insert more annoying and tired rants about Canadian pricing here) xD