What Lego set did you buy today?

First day of vacation for me. My son and I bought a partial Knight's Castle from Craigslist for $15. No instructions, we just looked at a picture online and had a blast building our own MOC version. Weird mix of pieces, it had like 14 extra wall panels with the little porthole window in them, including extra printed ones.

Also picked up a Breez Hero Factory figure for $6.

Oh, and a 4841 Hogwarts Express this morning for $85....didn't have one for the personal collection yet, so pretty excited. Just need The Burrow now...

You should go back...

I have 2 AFOL co-workers that snatched up the rest after I shared info (the Walmart is right across the street from us). 3 very happy fellas vs. 1 lucky ('slightly greedy') fella...easy choice in my book.

Of course, I grabbed the 2 that had the best looking boxes. :)

• Like 2

I have 2 AFOL co-workers that snatched up the rest after I shared info (the Walmart is right across the street from us). 3 very happy fellas vs. 1 lucky ('slightly greedy') fella...easy choice in my book.

Of course, I grabbed the 2 that had the best looking boxes. :)

That is a bit of a different situation.  I don't believe I live near anyone on here, otherwise I would share, or at least help out.  Might save from the looks I was getting walking out with 16 werewolf's yesterday.  Just look at them and say, "I have a problem..."

Finally bought a NISB 10199 Winter Toy Shop!!  Been looking for a long time and finally found one at a decent price.  FedEx delivered it today and it is in great shape!  I'll be building this to go with the rest of my Winter Village series.

Have fun building the set. I heard it is a fun build.

Dropped by Walmart at lunch today to check the clearance aisle. Very limited selection these days but saw a few Monster Fighters Swamp Creatures. Didn't really want them but decided to scan them anyway just to check the price. Scanned for 50 cents! Had to scan again because I thought it was an error. Nope....50 cents! Grabbed all 4.

Finally got to Walmart and picked up:

2x 3065 Olivias' Tree House for $13

2x 9496 Desert Skiff for $17

1x 9471 Uruk-Hai Army for $21

1x 6863 Batwing for $25

Total = $106

Among other things, there were several UG for $49 but I held off hoping for the next markdown. This brought me to the thought, After EOL which combo would do better after 2-3 years... (1) What I bought, (2) 2x UG.. or (3) 1x HD?? Most of these sets currently have a negative CAGR and a value near what I paid, I might need to embrace the idea of only buying large sets.

Guest eightbrick

Bought 3 Tie Fighters at Target for $35, half the retail price up here in Canada!!! Very rare to see discounts like that at large chains up here

Where was this? Sears had the TIE for 35 way back in February, but mine arrived a bit banged up.

Amazon.de have got some good deals on a few things right now.

I bought:

2x TMNT HQ

1x TMNT Baxter

1x TMNT Shellraiser

2x Lone Ranger Train

1x Lone Ranger Mine Shootout

1x Lone Ranger Duel in Colby

2x SW Rancor Pit

2x Hobbit Gathering (price has gone up since)

If you are in Europe do check out the Amazon.de deals page on this site and shop via there to give some affiliate money to the Mack brothers!