What Lego set did you buy today?

I ordered 60017 for $12 and 4203 for $25 from yoyo last night using a code from this forum. Wanted those sets for my collection and gave up on idea to find good prices at my local Walmarts and Target,  so I'm totally happy :dance:

Amazon.es spending spree for me:

2 "LEGO Friends 3939 - Building Set Mia's room" 
Toy; EUR 8.54 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 41004 - Test Study" 
Toy; EUR 14.24 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   1 "LEGO Board Games 3857 - Heroica Draida Bay" 
Toy; EUR 7.69 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   1 "LEGO Board Games 3858 - Heroica Waldurk Forest" 
Toy; EUR 11.79 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 41003 - The Pony Olvia" 
Toy; EUR 8.54 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   1 "LEGO Friends 3183 - The Great Convertible Stephanie" 
Toy, EUR 11,90 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 41001 - Mia The Cheats" 
Toy; EUR 7.59 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 41011 - Stephanie's Training" 
Toy; EUR 7.48 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 3938 - The Kennel Andrea Bunny" 
Toy; EUR 9.49 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   1 "LEGO City 4429 - Helicopter Rescue" 
Toy; EUR 36.10 
In stock 
Sold by: Amazon EU SarL   2 "LEGO Friends 3930 - Set of building St

I was watching one of those. Did you have to pay the $15 shipping?

I'm the one who notified him of the description mistake so he could fix it (as a claim would have prob been brought against him. The set isn't complete). I asked him to do me a favor and use a cheaper shipping method. $15 is way high to ship that set. Heck, an 8 pound Eiffel Tower with Signature only costs $16-$20 with Priority. If you still want one, I have an open box with sealed bags available.

if I was to list them now I would probably just start them at what I paid ($1.75) and let them go from there. retail is $7, so I wouldn't expect to get much more than that right now. in 2-3 years around halloween when they are a little more scarce I would be happy with $15-$20 each, but would be very surprised if they went higher than that.

Looks like it's time for me to start making the rounds at Shopko here in town again.  Also looking forward to the next mark down at Target later this week, have had my eyes on the Apple Tree houses that one of my Targets has that has already been marked down.

I'm the one who notified him of the description mistake so he could fix it (as a claim would have prob been brought against him. The set isn't complete). I asked him to do me a favor and use a cheaper shipping method. $15 is way high to ship that set. Heck, an 8 pound Eiffel Tower with Signature only costs $16-$20 with Priority. If you still want one, I have an open box with sealed bags available.

When you buy a set on eBay, it's as "total cost." I don't know what that set usually goes for, so I can't comment on the price as a whole.

sorry, not following...

What you paid for the set + shipping = total cost.  If the set was 50 + 15 for shipping, the total cost was $65.  This is why you see those Japanese sellers on Amazon charging $75 for a $150 set, and having $100 shipping.  Again, I don't know what the value of the set was.

What you paid for the set + shipping = total cost.  If the set was 50 + 15 for shipping, the total cost was $65.  This is why you see those Japanese sellers on Amazon charging $75 for a $150 set, and having $100 shipping.  Again, I don't know what the value of the set was.

I never asked about Amazon sellers, Japanese sellers, and what the value of the set is (total cost). Sorry, I was just confused.

I get very excited when I recieve my new Lego kit from Amazon and I want to hear all of your experiences too!  Feel Free to tell us on this post how wonderful the kit is.  If you like the 3 new Lego Minecraft kit coming out, #LegoMinecraft :)

I get very excited when I recieve my new Lego kit from Amazon and I want to hear all of your experiences too!  Feel Free to tell us on this post how wonderful the kit is.  If you like the 3 new Lego Minecraft kit coming out, #LegoMinecraft :)

Merged your topic with this already existing one. You'll see plenty of examples of what people around here buy.