What Lego set did you buy today?

On a work trip. Picked up a few things.

- 2 x Orc Forge for $33.98 (Target)

- 1 x Vermin Vaporizer for $29.98 (Target)

- 2 x Mia's Bedroom for $4.98 (Target)

- 1 x Luke's Landspeeder for $17 (Wal-Mart - yes, randomly found on a shelf)

- 1 Ninjago poly booster for $3.50 (Wal-Mart)

- 4 x Superman Metropolis Showdown for $7 (Wal-Mart)

- 2 x Superman Black Zero Escape for $9 (Wal-Mart)

on top of the 3 additional arkhams I bought in the target sale this morning, I also hit up my shopkos and cleaned them out of Olivia's house. they have them on clearance for $56. I stacked an additional $10 off $50 coupon on each of them to take them down to $48.52/each after tax. I was able to get eight of them.

Just picked up 41015 Friends Dolphin Cruiser for my niece. Just sitting there on the shelf at Target @ MSRP. Official release isn't for another 2 weeks. Interesting (and great) thing - the box has 3 factory seals on each side of the box instead of 2. I certainly hope that becomes Lego standard.

Passed on 4 Bug Obliterators at 50% off.

I hit a mega jackpot today at my local targets. I probably cleaned them out in my local area. All sets I purchased were at least 30%+ off. I think i did good with all the sets. They seem to be pretty popular/good legos. I saw at least 50 boxes of galaxy/spongebob legos on clearance at over 10+ targets but I left those alone since they are not even worth the time or effort even at 50% off.

3x Jek-14 Stealth Starfighters (only one i paid retail since it shouldnt have been on the shelfs to begin with which stuck me as odd)

2x Lone ranger Train ($49.99 each)

13x Uruk Hai Army Set ($20.48 each)

4x Shelob hobbit set ($20.48 each)

3x Z-95 Headhunter ($20.99)

1x Battle Quin Jet ($47.00)

x3 Batman 6864 ($24.99)

x4 76001 ($19.99)

Let me know what you guys think of my haul .. any sets in here that I should return or should I keep it all? thanks!  :jig:

Guest eightbrick

Picked up several retired impulse/polybag sets for my personal collection including Adventurers 5902 from awhile ago, and Toy Story 30070 and Atlantis 30042 (I know, zero investment potential, but I'm a sucker for ROV-like vehicles and three-eyed squeeky toys). In addition to the little sets, I scored 3 roadplate sets for the HKD equivalent of about $13 Canadian. A miniscule haul in this thread, but I am pretty satisfied.

Some nice scores here, keep it up 'pickers :D

Friends

Ice Cream Stand

Summer Picnic

Already had these from before but seeing how they've been sitting there for a while, I figured what the heck.

Olivia's Invention Workshop

Found a lone one behind a bunch of Olivia's Speedboat. Box condition is okay and I have no idea how this of all things got there but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Also paid just $4!

Games

The Hobbit

Bought this for half off at $17.48. It was the only thing at Target for 50% currently. Great parts set for that much and glad I held out on the discount.

Star Wars

Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers

Got my second one for $10 straight. Wouldn't mind seeing these hitting closer to half off.

Yoda Chronicles

Finally got my hands on this book and price matched with Amazon for $12 and something cents. The minifigure is cool but the book is just so-so.

To end, I bought even more extra minifigures from Series 10. Jeeze louis, this last series has really sapped my wallet!

nothing to write home about, but I was able to snag 3 swamp creatures for $1.75/each after tax. shopko had them on clearance for $4.99, but I stacked with a $10 coupon which brought them down to $1.75. I had to purchase a couple of other items to get my total over $50 to use the coupon, but I was buying those items anyway so not a big deal. I don't usually like such small sets because you will never sell at a large sum, but with an entry point so low I'll take it.

nothing to write home about, but I was able to snag 3 swamp creatures for $1.75/each after tax. shopko had them on clearance for $4.99, but I stacked with a $10 coupon which brought them down to $1.75. I had to purchase a couple of other items to get my total over $50 to use the coupon, but I was buying those items anyway so not a big deal. I don't usually like such small sets because you will never sell at a large sum, but with an entry point so low I'll take it.

That's a good deal. now how much are you to sell them for

• Like 2

That's a good deal. now how much are you to sell them for

if I was to list them now I would probably just start them at what I paid ($1.75) and let them go from there. retail is $7, so I wouldn't expect to get much more than that right now. in 2-3 years around halloween when they are a little more scarce I would be happy with $15-$20 each, but would be very surprised if they went higher than that.