What Lego set did you buy today?

2 Batman Funhouses @ $30 each at TRU.com with BOGO. Shout out to exciter, and whichever TRU employee will be fired tomorrow for putting them up at a "normal" price lol.

Sorry, I had to laugh at that last bit  :laugh:. Sad, but far too true to argue with. I`m surprised it wasn`t the first set to get an addition 20% mark up for BOGO. Great score for you though! I`m still waiting for them to go on sale up here again. 

Too many sets... I will have:

2 Hayabusa (70 a piece, 

Go to 1:03... "stupid")

1 Spongebob Heroes of the Deep (13)

4 Helm's Deep (100)

1 Minecraft (35)

2 Farnsworth House (37)

1 White House (32)

2 Epic Dragon Battle (80)

This was all over the course of last weekend...

Recently manage to find a complete 4842 Hogwarts Castle for $90.  just need to add the box for completeness. 

I'll build it and then either list it on ebay this Nov or next yr.   since we won't be getting a new Hogwarts for the foreseeable future, even a loose 4842 seems to be a good investment.  i should double or triple my $90 buy-in (before fees when sold) since sealed ones "hot, hot, hot" and getting pricey for those just wanting to build it.

Recently manage to find a complete 4842 Hogwarts Castle for $90. just need to add the box for completeness.

I'll build it and then either list it on ebay this Nov or next yr. since we won't be getting a new Hogwarts for the foreseeable future, even a loose 4842 seems to be a good investment. i should double or triple my $90 buy-in (before fees when sold) since sealed ones "hot, hot, hot" and getting pricey for those just wanting to build it.

Did you get in on eBay by chance?

of course.

i was lurking around minding by own business in that great sea we call the internet.  then suddenly, a tornado picked me up, spun me around, and flung me to ebay.com where i saw that auction.   bricknado, i tell ya

I was looking at the same listing lol. Saw when you bought it and everything.