What Lego set did you buy today?

Was this it? I was set to pull the trigger but for some reason his shipping terms and delay didnt sit right with me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271234314824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Yup that be the one , I emailed him and told him I'd withhold payment to correlate with the shipping. I feel pretty confident he's legit. I see this set doubling in value again pretty quick.

Yup that be the one , I emailed him and told him I'd withhold payment to correlate with the shipping. I feel pretty confident he's legit. I see this set doubling in value again pretty quick.

Nice find. I would have purchased that within seconds given the opportunity, which is what I'm sure you did. 

Stopped at a random Wal-Mart here at the beach after stopping at a couple Targets.

They had all their Lego Friends Series 2 foil packs marked $1 in the display. I picked up:

8 - Poodle Little Palace

8 - Bunny Hutch Playset

9 - Hedgehog Hideaway Playset

They even rang up with the correct set numbers.

Nice find. I would have purchased that within seconds given the opportunity, which is what I'm sure you did.

I believe I used the sniping technique .. I waited last minute and then pulled. Also got another epic dragon, 5 samurai mechs, 2 forest police stations. All,50% off. Even ran into a fellow builder buyer... Felt kinda bad because I bought all the sale stuff I saw. But then Again the early bird get all the lego..

I picked up a new Diagon Alley because I realized that I would certainly regret not having this set for my personal collection a few years down the road when I'm swimming in successful investment money...I also just wanted a "flagship" set that I haven't already built.  Anyone on here build one of these?  Good build?

I picked up a new Diagon Alley because I realized that I would certainly regret not having this set for my personal collection a few years down the road when I'm swimming in successful investment money...I also just wanted a "flagship" set that I haven't already built.  Anyone on here build one of these?  Good build?

Great build!

Stopped at a random Wal-Mart here at the beach after stopping at a couple Targets.

They had all their Lego Friends Series 2 foil packs marked $1 in the display. I picked up:

8 - Poodle Little Palace

8 - Bunny Hutch Playset

9 - Hedgehog Hideaway Playset

They even rang up with the correct set numbers.

That's amazing. No one around me even has those. Crud, no one has received the Coruscant Planet yet even though my Walmart has a spot for it on one of the shelves. (Price tag shows "Assault Cruiser - $9.97" yet nothing there.)

Anyway, I ended up finding an odd deal I would have never saw coming from a store that wasn't Target. I found a very mint 5886 T-Rex Hunter for $49 straight at an out-of-the-way Walmart! Glad to be a proud owner of the new T-Rex. :D

In other news, Target clearances (for what little of it there was) stank and just bought even more Series 9 extras from Kmart of all places.