What Lego set did you buy today?

3 x 9450 Epic Dragon Battle - $59.99

2 x 4440 Forest Police Station - $39.99

Both at Fred Meyer, they have these two marked down to 50% off. There are a ton of Forest Police stations around, but most of the Epics were cleared out the last few weeks when they were at $85. I think the Forest Police set will go even lower next Sunday....

Also, Quinjet is marked down to $49.99, very likely those will go lower when the sale ends on 7/20.

Dropped by Toys R Us today and found 4 of the Captain America sets....I went ahead and picked them up even though they were 14.99 and bogo 50% off. Came out to 12.16 each plus picked up two of the mini headhunter ships (each free with 20.00 purchase). I know that wasn't great savings but the boxes were absolutely in perfect condition and I have had a hard time finding these anywhere, especially since they went to sold out status......

193 sealed Lego sets from a local collector..... $3840 total spent. MSRP value around 11,000 dollars. Brickpicker value somewhere around 8500 (all but two are current sets). 

Dude, you do not mess around. What sort of breakdown on set type/theme? Just curious. Also really weird to have that many sets to sell, but for all of them to be current.

Dude, you do not mess around. What sort of breakdown on set type/theme? Just curious. Also really weird to have that many sets to sell, but for all of them to be current.

I've been trying to post a pic but having trouble with it. Pretty wide range actually. 20 Goblin King Battles and 18 Battles of Smallville were the two largest sets represented. If you'd like to message me your email I can forward you some pictures I took. It's a fun assortment. Sadly some Chima but at the price I paid I think it's still fine. Essentially paid 20 bucks each for 11 Craggers Command ships

went on a target run today looking for some better clearance than the two in green bay have. hit up four stores total and found zilch as far as solid clearance deals go. I did however clean out all of the orc forges within a 45 mile radius of my house. came home with 10 more today, bringing me up to 27 total. I had to buy something to make the trip worthwhile.

I had gone a month until yesterday without buying anything, and actually selling quite a bit.  Yesterday I proceeded to purchase 1 Catwoman Catcycle, 5 Orc Forges, 20 Sungnyemun Palaces, and will be heading out tomorrow to purchase 5 more Sungnyemun Palaces that are being held at a B&******.  So much for clearance season folks.  I am hoping to flip the palaces between now and Christmas, I figure I can profit around $25 a piece on them after fees, which isn't bad at all.