What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest eightbrick

2x Warp Stingers for $20 @ Walmart Canada. Half off Canadian retail, so I was pretty satisfied. I also came accross four series 10 boxes at Target, two of which weren't opened. I searched one of them for Mr. Gold, no luck.

Visited a Barnes and Noble today because their site said they had a Harry Potter Knight Bus in stock for $35.00. No Knight Bus was found.

However, the site also said they had a 4738 Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut for $40.00 at the only other Barnes and Noble near me.

And it was there.

And now it's here.

:turned:

Actually these prices are awesome! Where did you find these do cheap?

Should have mentioned that.

2 x Duplo Deluxe Train Set $47 (I have flipped 4 of these already for $120 each, they are a really easy sale) - Fred Meyer

4 x 4441 Police Dog Van $14.99 - Shopko

2 x 4635 Fun with Vehicles $14.99 - Shopko

1 x 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar $11 (after $5 TRU rewards) - TRU

2 x 9491 Geonosian Cannon $12 - Fred Meyer

1 x City Garbage Truck $11 - Fred Meyer

1 x 9493 X-Wing Starfighter $40 - Fred Meyer

Yeah, the train is the 5609. Fred Meyer has them marked clearance down to $95, and clearance toys qualify for their 50% off clearance sales. Tough to find though. I may save these two for a bit, seems like they should go for $150 around Christmas pretty easily.

The rest of those Fred Meyer prices aren't even clearance, just a sale they are running.

Visited a Barnes and Noble today because their site said they had a Harry Potter Knight Bus in stock for $35.00. No Knight Bus was found.

However, the site also said they had a 4738 Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut for $40.00 at the only other Barnes and Noble near me.

And it was there.

And now it's here.

:turned:

I've often wondered how many HP sets are still sitting in B&****** stores across the US. Probably the only place left you could find them at retail.

Guest eightbrick

The Burrow, Hogwarts Castle and Hogwarts Express for $144 total (Used)

That's a pretty solid deal. Nice find!

Ebay... It was listed while I was checking my home page and immediately went ahead and got it. It was listed as an auction but had the BIN option for 130+shipping

Nice catch. I have gotten a few good ones like that. I got the SW 8017 smaller Darth Vader Tie Fighter for $34 used. About 15ish under normal. I like grabbing used sets if I am wanting to build something.

Nice catch. I have gotten a few good ones like that. I got the SW 8017 smaller Darth Vader Tie Fighter for $34 used. About 15ish under normal. I like grabbing used sets if I am wanting to build something.

I'm thinking I will be keeping the Burrow and selling the rest as I already have the other two but missed on 4840 and it is just crazy expensive to get a new one. It will basically be free after I sell the others.

OK, new rule, let's all go check the Brickpicker price guide before asking if we did good on a purchase. Especially before creating a new thread to ask if we did good???  :thumbsup:

of course i knew i did good, just playing around... at least i didnt start a new thread